Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

aight then perfect.

i guess i shud bring calvin up to speed, unless Une did so alredy..

basically DL is making a fanfic on our group in an alternate future of the narutoverse, its pretty good, 5 chaps so far, im making a fanfic on a what if? tournament between naruto people (referring back to my hinata/ino fight earlier) and el make just decided to do something

we're all psyched for the new chapter and im just biding my time till the next club contest

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theyr just cool dranzer' date=' i made mine in case someone wants to face me (lookin at u Une)

it sunday 4 u dranzer? eesh thas off, for us the new chap comes out on wednesdays, TMRW in fact

im just biding my time until then, i shud probly play more SS, [b']just beat 5th gym el make

i imagine ur alredy on blue...or even red 0.0[/b]

You're slow man, I have 13 badges and have caught Ho-oh, Lugia, Entei, and Riakou....

As for my fan-fic, finished prolouge last night. Sad thing is first couple chapters will be character introduction....... then the action comes.

Here I am ^_^

Also...

for a hinata ino fight...

wouldn't ino try to stay as far away from hinata as possible, while hinata would try to use her force palm hyuuga style taijutsu up close combat style?

Also...

I bet none of you know the literal translation of kage bushin no jutsu

Archived