Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I'm back I guess. Well for clubs, as long as I remember. Been playing Heartgold, freakin' addicted. Anyways, the new chapter was iffy, lets all kiss Sasuke's sandals or something, cause he's about to drop bunch of characters probably. Naruto never fails to prove his homosexuality.

[quote='ĐŕANZĔŔ™' pid='3972180' dateline='1269717024']
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adDus8qHXZ4]OWNEG[/url]
[/quote]

I hate the real version of that song. Anyway. Sora, you may have missed this, but If Sasuke and I ever met, I poke him in the forehead continually. Really hard. With a Kunai Knife. Maybe a Demon Wind Shuriken.

As for the Fan Fic: According to the OP here, I'm an Otogakure Shinobi. And according to the planning of the Fanfic, My Kekegenkai is Dark Chakra, and my affinity is Wind. So, what would I be doing in Mizugakure?

Hey Darklink, Fusion mentioned a cross over between our fan fictions what do you think? (It was last weekend) But there is one slight problem. Mine takes place in Naruto's time. One example is my character Pyka is going to join Akatsuki during Naruto's training with Jiraiya. Maybe a character can use a jutsu that brings your characters back in time and they meet my characters. It was just a sugestion but maybe it will work.

ANYWAY...

I can tell you Takako is quite smart.

Also... I wanna see what the demonic cows thing is about!

Why of course, he is me after all........ and I didn't save a copy of the PM, ask Fusion or Dra-man for it.

And Fusion, I'M JOKING!!!! About Naruto, not the cows....

Archived