Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

wow el make that sux

fortunately for me, i finally have a night with no homework (trade-off is 2 tests trmw tho :/)

DL how can u hate Tsunade, she's probly the 2nd hottest female character in the series right now, only one hotter is the mizukage (if the 2 of them fight for some reason, my life is set xD)

i thot she died for a second, but then was like, oh ok, still saw that coming :P

too bad kakashi wont be hokage (for now) but i kinda saw that coming too :/

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think they didn't make Kakashi hokage so Naruto could be the 7th.I won't be going to school tomorow' date='but we have stupid lectures.

[/quote']

u mean the 6th, current one is Tsunade, the 5th

and el make, that wud be great if theyd do that for tests at least

i wonder if tsunade will get a fight soon, maybe against kabuto? i doubt it, but u never knw

I'll add that banner to my sig. It is full of epicness.

Also, for any RPers in the club, I'd like to invite you to my RP "Red Moon Wars". It's an alternate future Naruto RP involving an Akatsuki war against the Big Five villages and Amegakure. Link below:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-191422.html

Also, would any other Akatsuki of YCM members be interested in some club-specific Naruto RPs?

Nah hardly.And I mean 7th since Danzo died and I don't think they can remake sombody to take the number of hokage.Anywayz made a new head banner for the club.Aa' should put it in the main tread soon.

akatsukiy.png

awesome banner dranzer

danzo wasnt officially the 6th i think, he was acting hokage, and his term was way too short, he didnt even do much, he didnt even agree to the alliance, he left after trying to manipulate himself to being the leader

so no, theyr not gonna give him a head on the mountain and i doubt theyl refer to him as the 6th

6th will either be kakashi or naruto, most likely naruto i think

I'll add that banner to my sig. It is full of epicness.

Also' date=' for any RPers in the club, I'd like to invite you to my RP "Red Moon Wars". It's an alternate future Naruto RP involving an Akatsuki war against the Big Five villages and Amegakure. Link below:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-191422.html

Also, would any other Akatsuki of YCM members be interested in some club-specific Naruto RPs?

[/quote']

Lol, already in it CarlinFan.

danzo wasnt officially the 6th i think' date=' he was acting hokage, and his term was way too short, he didnt even do much, he didnt even agree to the alliance, he left after trying to manipulate himself to being the leader

so no, theyr not gonna give him a head on the mountain and i doubt theyl refer to him as the 6th

6th will either be kakashi or naruto, most likely naruto i think

[/quote']

I'm going with Naruto for 7th.

And yeah Danzo's not gonna be on the mountain. He doesn't deserve it because of what he did (controlling Mifune at Gokage Summit, letting Konoha crumble during Pain arc, etc.)

Nice banner Dranzer.

(Also sorry for being inactive guys)

The two members that applied are now on the list. Holy cow look at the Ninja academy student list!

Nah hardly.And I mean 7th since Danzo died and I don't think they can remake sombody to take the number of hokage.Anywayz made a new head banner for the club.Aa' should put it in the main tread soon.

akatsukiy.png

If you can put Akatsuki of YCM on that banner I will make that the only banner. It is that awesome!

Nah I want to know I at least had them in. Like Choji911 is one of my friends in real life but he quit YCM so I downgraded him completely and PokeMaster told me to keep him on the list to say that he was here. Yep that's right PokeMaster, Choji911, and I are all buds in real life and are in the same grade.

akatsukiy.png

If you can put Akatsuki of YCM on that banner I will make that the only banner. It is that awesome!

I wrote it in japanese.Google translate helps alot.

Archived