Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice dranzer!

the best part of it will be me going to 6 flags for the day hopefully

i love rollercoasters :)

cud u imagine a naruto themed one?

maybe do something like start off in 1 train like normal, then it splits into 5 and goes in different erratic tracks, likening to shadow clones

or sharingan tea cups...with the cups acting as tomoes..

or laser tag in a hall of mirrors where u dodge the beams from the walls like hakus jutsu

or a haunted house modeled after Akatsuki hideout, with all the dead members scaring people as zombie versions of themselves..

or a dunk tank and u have to hit the bullseye with a kunai to watch jiraiya fall in and fight the piranhas in the tank..

or a merry go round with shikamaru's pet deer

the possibilities are endless with a naruto-themed park..

aw totally ignored my awesome naruto theme park idea...

yea ur probly in private school then? they all had off for 2 weeks this month, most schools get a little more than a week off in april (tho strangely my school is a private one, so i dnt completely get it)

so thats where youve been..

we been guessing at ur gender again if u care

so r u a guy or girl?

I go to Liberty High School. Been hangin with my GF. She doesn't have internet except through her phone.

Eh, may as well say it. Link will find out then get the word to the Fake Kingdom for me. Though, it'd mean I have to change the OP and it'll cause a lot of awkward memories for most of the members...

Okay, I am actually male

Any particular topic?

EDIT: For some reason I applied and got accepted into this club, but I am not anywhere in the members list, so just to be safe I will re-apply:

Name (or what you want to be called in this organization)- Code Red

Why you want to join- Want to be apart of another club.

What village do you want to be in (we need variety!)- Land of Iron

I go to Liberty High School. Been hangin with my GF. She doesn't have internet except through her phone.

Eh' date=' may as well say it. Link will find out then get the word to the Fake Kingdom for me. Though, it'd mean I have to change the OP and it'll cause a lot of awkward memories for most of the members...

[b']Okay, I am actually male[/b]

I saw this coming a mile away.

Although I find it odd that the FTK asked you, and you didn't answer, and then Fu-kun asks you, and you answer.

I can work this into the fanfic (FTK), I think...

BTW< Red, the reason your not in the list is because A-kun hasn't been here.

Woot! Thanks!

Alright, I will admit. I haven't seen much of the show lately, unfortunitly. The last episode I saw was with Utakata inside the barrier of those four people; can't remember their names. I do, however know he dies; one of my friends told me. I haven't really read much of the manga either. But I love both.

Anyways, I think Tayuya died too soon. She was one of my favorite characters...anyone agree?

Tayuya loked good, adn she made being a b**** work.

She was my fav of the sound 5.

BTW< I sugegst staying away from here during wednesday/thursday, cause that's usualyl when the new chapter speculations come into play.

Archived