Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My life just needs more attention....... my friendships have started to waver a little because of me being on here all the time. And after 6 stars, I don't really see that I can stay on any longer.......

When I retire the Chibi Knights will die, whether slowly or fast. Also, if I'm gone DL has less of reason to stay because he told me that I'm one of the few reasons he's still on.

sounds like when el make leaves, is when things change

u and DL are 2 of top 3 posters here, so who knows wat will happen here..

and hey, ur friends are important, dont lose em for anything, unless they piss u off or sleep with ur girl, then u drop em

do watchu gotta do brah, cuz if there's one thing to know, its that life goes on

That's true. And no offense to anyone on this site, but I'd take my real friends over staying here because... well, they're in my life. You guys are in my life but I've never seen you, heard you, or anything like that. Get what I'm saying? For all I know you guys could be computer generated because everything's not.... materialized. Sounds cheesey and weird huh?

o well dont let that stop u JK, we talked bout all sorts of random stuff today, srsly today was the randomest day Akatsuki has had

DL made a new chapter for his fanfic, do u even knw abt it? its in the fanfic page with kyuubi shard in the title, if u havent already, go check it out, I think you're gonna make an appearance in there too (I'm Fuuta!)

and we all hate homework

Archived