Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

Calvin did ask one girl out at the beginning of the year but it was a no because he had another one of his friends ask them out for him. I told him that it was a no because if you have one of your friends ask a girl out for you that it would most likely be a no because that shows that you are kinda a cowered.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well el make' date=' I have my sights on this one girl...shes not that popular, has mostly friends that are girls, and shes quite a looker, meaning i think i have a decent shot at her

tho she's on my bus, so if she said no, itd be awkward..so imma wait till summer or later on since next year i'll be driving to school

plus imma get buff so I can be a stud for her

otherwise, naw im single :P

[/quote']

Fusion try talking to her and complimental jokes.It worked for me aldo I've only had 3 gf.

Sounds like Calvin needs some back bone........ here's how I got my gf:

Me: "Yo' date=' hows it going?"

Gf: "Okay..... say, uh-"

Me: "There's this movie playing tonight and I though..."

Gf: "Sure, here's my address"

Yeah.......

[/quote']

Heh. I will tell him that.

Mine

Me - Nice manga.You going to camp?

GF - Mayby no,cuz most of my friends aren't comming.

Me - C'mon.Otherwise it's gonna be only 7 people.

GF - IDK will talk in skype after school.

And then they putted us in the same room.And no it's not what you're thinking there were 3 other people in that room.And again it's not what you're thinking.

Mine was less...

direct.

DL: I've been trudying human emotions and reactions. Like, for instance, I know how you'll respong if I say "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Kailyn: How do you think I'll respond?

DL: Respond first, I want to see if I'm right.

After much, MUCH, stalling

Kailyn: Well, I don't see why not.

Mine was less...

direct.

DL: I've been trudying human emotions and reactions. Like' date=' for instance, I know how you'll respong if I say "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Kailyn: How do you think I'll respond?

DL: Respond first, I want to see if I'm right.

After much, MUCH, stalling

Kailyn: Well, I don't see why not.

[/quote']

this made me lol

yea, u gotta mess with their heads, thats how u get them attracted to u, kinda like what dranzer and el make r saying

Fusion no! How much did you text her? It's bad if you do it too much..... I would know.

not TOO much. i had 1 friend who did just that on facebook and her parents found out he was stalking her. so i learned from that :P

it wasnt that often' date=' she stopped replying, but always replied when i asked bout hmw or w.e so if i go in prepared to carry on a conversation, I'l get back in her good graces[hr']

Um fusion.SRSLY I'm only 12 aldo I know younger that loste there virginity.

was a joke brah lol

just remember my sagely advice when ur 14 or w.e :P

Fusion, I know because of 2 expirences:

1. Had no gf. Texted the girl I liked too much and she thought I was obsessing..... never got a date

2. Had my current gf. Texted another girl that was just my friend too much I guess and our relationship wavered. But all is good now.

DL you remind me of Dr. House

Dr. House?

BTW< has any of you ever seen a less direct method of asking someone?

BTW< before I asked kailyn, I was really good friends with her on this site.

Her friendship is the only one that compared to, or might have been greater than, Ecchi's.

Archived