Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh right fusion now I remember.You made some avatar cards.

OMG MY FIRST SET

that sucked

i went back and redid them a month ago' date=' but havent bothered to post them.

perhaps Ive found my next project...

thanks dranzer![hr']

No' date=' I meant what kind of username is your runescape one! XD

[/quote']

its related to my first name, so i cant say, it was suposed to be 20913, but it was taken, so i added the three 3s

i knew too, but i had one of my friends help me out and he knew better than me, he introduced me to this site actually

and one thing i learned: when u make a set with 100+ cards, dnt post em all at once or else no one will comment...

I think I got it Fusion... If we get a phone and take the letters that are bellow the number and put them together we get your first name.

close Une, but nope, that way wont work

if anyone ever guesses my name right, theyr getting 2+ rep :P

but it wont happen

and DL, since DMG isnt here, tell us, is DMG a girl or guy?! i still dont know after all these months!!

My first set was my pokemon set named Legendary Calling which was going to be 400+ cards which is why I quit it.

i got 250 cards exactly in my current naruto set 0_0

idk if i can add anymore' date=' but I'll try

it sux tho since it never gets comments except for the occasional level 2 member

I actually just found someone say that in a card thread.

u mean bout DMG?

My first set was my pokemon set named Legendary Calling which was going to be 400+ cards which is why I quit it.

i got 250 cards exactly in my current naruto set 0_0

idk if i can add anymore' date=' but I'll try

it sux tho since it never gets comments except for the occasional level 2 member

I actually just found someone say that in a card thread.

u mean bout DMG?

No, someone completely random.

oh i gotchu...does this mean u arent gonna tell us DMG's gender?

Nma, now I'll never know...

o btw, im dogging thru my fanfic tournament thing, i think when all the fights of the first round are done, I'll post them on deviantART and do a chapterly update like DL does

I look at your set fusion then decide not to post. I haven't even read all of the effects. Who remembers HitoKage's old avi with madara?

see ur not alone, thas why Im sad T_T o and i found a new deidara pic, i forget if i editted it in or not tho

i dnt, was it cool looking?

and man DL, u need to get some sets under ur belt :P

Archived