Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fusion' date=' it took me over a year to get 1000 posts and after that my count just get going. What is it about getting 1000 posts that after that post count comes quicker?

[/quote']

i really dont know, cant explain it either, i guess cuz since then u knw how YCM works and u become slightly more active in each part of it without knowing.

my theory at least

Surprised?

I saw you so much back in the times I was actually going into the CC section' date=' it's not even funny.

I loved your catchphrase.

"Ur golden."

XD

[/quote']

ROFLMAO i loved it too I wonder why I stopped saying it? probly cuz im a higher level than i used to be and am more impatient while critiquing stuff

a little sad :( but when i become level 6 i'll probly stop caring abt post count and go back to my cheerful self, telling people theyr golden when they take my advice :D

:O

plz tell me u didnt go there..

i cud take InoxKiba since it made half-sense..

BUT DISSING MY OLD CATCHPHRASE?!

OBJECTION!

now that i flash back to the old days, i remember seeing some of u guys around, wasnt Une pokemon440 or something?

and dranzer was someone from fullmetal alchemist, but i forgot his old username..

XD

Man' date=' you were notdointhis back when this lord echidna guy was around, who was trying to make like as much kamen rider cards as possible.

Ah, the good old days...

[/quote']

wasnt that also the time the pokemon cardmaker war was going on? who won that anyway?

@DL- i used to play runescape too, but i quit since it took over my life, i was 20913333 if u care

@Une-o that makes sense, i remember liking Desutodo's realistic pics

@el make-i knw right? i just stopped saying it and havent in a while...its weird :/

@dranzer-tell us wat ur old name was when u log on, DL and I will be bugging ourselves over that until u tell us

He did. In fact, I was sure he was going to get 6-stars before me.

But then I started geting in so many posts, I passed him.

Now he has less than 6000, I have more than 11000.

EDIT:

I still like his cards, to this day.

O_o

You were blind destruction?

I heard a weird rumor about your short-posting in RP section.

Anyway, why did ya change it?

Also, fusion... what kind of a username is that? XD Then aagin, your the guy that named himself notdointhis16...

O_o

You were blind destruction?

I heard a weird rumor about your short-posting in RP section.

Anyway' date=' why did ya change it?

Also, fusion... what kind of a username is that? XD Then aagin, your the guy that named himself notdointhis16...

[/quote']

well if u must know, its a reference to DBZ, i loved the fusion saga and the concept of it when i was little and i thot it sounded cool back then

so it's a reference to my youth and fave tv show

Archived