Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just read the sequel' date=' wat im confused by, is his lover the actual nine-tails in human form? or is it a random OC named Kyuubi?

otherwise, pretty good, the bad guy at the end sounds cool actually, u thinking of continuing it anytime soon?

[/quote']

Thanks. I didn't think it was that good lol. Yes, nine-tails in human form, continued from A Grey Matter. Glad you like him, I was pretty proud of him, to be honest lol. Not so much...maybe I will tough, I just have to work on my writing some more. Also, the bad guy is just the tip of the iceberg, high-level, but kinda lesser. Like Orochimaru in the Akatsuki, for example.

EDIT: Thanks for joining my club, Aa'une, I appreciate it. I promise lots of fun to come, if you like iron man lol.

wait so the kyuubi's a guy in girl form?

and naruto is his lover...?

cool bad guy tho

any connection to the characters or an OC by you?

Ehhh...sorry, but Kyuubi is, in this fic, a girl, regardless of whatever else says otherwise lol. Sometimes I'll make Kyuubi a him, sometimes a her. Depends on the story. And thanks, he's an OC. I make a lot of them, including the jinchuuriki for my co-writer's fic "The New Mordor King", if you like LotR, you should check it out.

Did you know that the originall ending of Naruto was....

[spoiler=ending]

The Kyubi changes the inner organs of Naruto to make him a girl. And Sasuke is supposed to make Naruto pregnant. Yep, that was supposed to be the ending but they changed this. How did I learn this you might be wondering? Well one of my friends used to live in Japan and he is a manga freak so yeah he knows about as much about naruto as us. He actually has an account on YCM but he never uses it.

@ Aa'une: I'm shocked. Really. Can't you tell? *deadpan* Kishimoto, AKA Sasuke's greatest fan...

@ Fusion: Cool, I think you'll like what the writer does with it; its' a xover with Naruto. Thanks, I'll check it out, amaybe tomorrow tough since I'm pressed for time lol. And I kinda planned on explaining that a bit, but never continued, so that disappeared. Congrats!

DL HAS BEEN OVERTHROWN WAHOOO

altho it probly wont last since on weekdays hes active when im not

so

LET OUR BATTLE FOR TOP POSTER COMMENCE DARKLINK!!

anyway, Une, I srsly doubt kishi wud do that with Naruto

if he even considered that, thatd just..

be so, so wrong

thas like a messed up sasunaru fic..

EDIT: aight cool akuma, w/e works, and thanks!

o wow an iron man club' date=' thas cool! cept i dnt know much about him, so i dnt think id fit in well :/ alto i think one of my friends wud fit in well and i know hed be active, so i'll tell him about it for sure

[/quote']

Cool, thanks! Yeah, you'll learn there; I've never read the cmocis myself, I only have knowledge of the movies lol.

@Une, well idk, i havnt written many fanfics (actually that one, and one im working on now is it :/) but id like to keep them within the continuity-meaning having a possibility of it happening and I figured if I went to far beyond that, itd start to get like my own version of the ending

as long as naruto becomes hokage and is alive at the end of the series, I'll most likely be happy with it

tho my 2nd one youl probly like, its a tournament with the konoha 11, the sand sibs, and 1 OC

o wow an iron man club' date=' thas cool! cept i dnt know much about him, so i dnt think id fit in well :/ alto i think one of my friends wud fit in well and i know hed be active, so i'll tell him about it for sure

[/quote']

Cool, thanks! Yeah, you'll learn there; I've never read the cmocis myself, I only have knowledge of the movies lol.

o then in that case, we're the same

i joined anyway :)

Archived