Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're saying what they think will happen at the end.

Sasuke comes back to the village. Whatever Jonin isn't dead jump him and throw him in jail. Naruto has a daughter. Naruto becomes Hokage. Naruto holds the kid up for the whole village to see as they bow down. Some african guy sings a weird song in the back ground as this happens. Naruto goes to the jail and pokes Sasuke in the forehead. Everyday. Series ends with Sasuke being dressed in drag doing the hula on Naruto's command while in jail.

WTF?

Also, el make, you hate me, yet I'm one of my best YCM friends. Explain that.

@fusion - well, kakashi can control multiple elements, due to his sharingan. Also, this is what happens when i try to debate over something in naruto.

Lol, I just had an amazing thought. We all know Katon beats Fuuton. So Naruto's RasenShuriken would fail against a fire attack. But it doesn't beat it. Wind just adds to its strength thats how fire wins. But if Sasuke used a fire attack on Naruto's RasenShuriken, Naruto's RasenShuriken would become a Flaming RasenShuriken. Constituting as a much stronger attack.

in that case ninjew, naruto wud have to sustain some damage first, but it cud work, or the flames could dissipate because it cant be mixed with rasengan (tho jiraiya does have a fire rasengan in 1 of the games, so itd most likely happen) but if naruto already threw it, then hed be the one in trouble

DL just post a link whenever its up, r u posting it here or deviantART, or fanfiction.com (if thats a site) or wat?

Archived