Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um thas hard actually

itd be close, but probly espada, but we dnt knw madara's powers and all of zetsu's, so it's best not to judge until those 2 are known

o hey, cud someone vote in this: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-191753.html

i know i shud cool it with posting the one on ones i do here, but only 2 people voted out of 5 and its been up for over a week i think..

I think Konohamaru would win.Lolz,but realy,it takes the lightest genjutsu to trap um and do insane torturing.There are two ways to breack genjutsu.

1.Be very good at chakra manipulation,wich espada don't have.

2.Have someone else send chakra to your brain true fisical contact wich is imposible since espada can't be touched(or atleast that's what I've heard).

Lol DMG?

Anyway JK' date='the Sakura project is ready on DeviantArt.Manga pics don't work unless you crop them on the cards.Otherwise it looks very well.

[/quote']

Why would you say that? Sure they're both pedophiles but......

Anyways, so espada is basically screwed against Genjutsu?

Yeah that screwed up all Bleach fans dreams.If all teams go with full members Akatsuki would win because:

- Kisame can absorve energy

- Itachi has mangekyou(is there any need for more to say)

- Sasori owns 1/3 of Sparta o.O

- Deidara can nuke o.O

- Hidan will instantly kill them when he touches there blood

- Kakuzu can use all five elemants

- Nagato can't be killed(or atleast by somebody other than himself)

- Konan IDK she's paper

- Zetsu has personality isue

- Team Taka screw them that's too much reasons.

I think Konohamaru would win.Lolz' date='but realy,it takes the lightest genjutsu to trap um and do insane torturing.There are two ways to breack genjutsu.

2.Have someone else send chakra to your brain true fisical contact wich is imposible since espada can't be touched(or atleast that's what I've heard).

[/quote']

1.Screw Chakra, Espada have Cero.

2.They can be touched by other Espada, though. Besides, we're assuming they can touch each other.

Lol DMG?

Anyway JK' date='the Sakura project is ready on DeviantArt.Manga pics don't work unless you crop them on the cards.Otherwise it looks very well.

[/quote']

Why would you say that? Sure they're both pedophiles but......

Anyways, so espada is basically screwed against Genjutsu?

1. I am a Reformed Lolicon. Link, well, he's just Link.

2. Assuming they get caught in one. Espada have Cero. Ulquiorra has a green Cero and a Black Cero.

I think Konohamaru would win.Lolz' date='but realy,it takes the lightest genjutsu to trap um and do insane torturing.There are two ways to breack genjutsu.

[/quote']

1.Screw Chakra, Espada have Cero.

2.They can be touched by other Espada, though. Besides, we're assuming they can touch each other.

You're realy underestimating the mangekyou

And who Akatsuki would want to release them from Tsukuyomi?

*yells in pain and rubs typical anime lump on head*

thas a common misconception with people online u knw!

i think she alredy is neutral, but i have a feeling she will fight madara or zetsu, and lose, but maybe will destroy the rinnegan before madara can get it, like how jiraiya lost but got info on pain to konoha, and danzo with his sharingan

Archived