Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well el make i just made mine and I cant draw at all, so I'm only gonna post random stuff on there, maybe a demotivational if i feel creative enough

and congrats! just watch out for JK, he gonna come after u like a Tsunade after a peeping Jiraiya :P

hey Dranzer or JK, how do i add someone on deviantART, I'm clueless since I just made mine

aight I'll try to figure it out JK

eh idk, only people with a decent amount of posts, any under 20 or so probly not worth it

plus it's good for a club to only have 10 or so active members, I know DL, u, Dranzer, and el make way more than I did, BT madara and DMG too when they were active

meaning I probly wudnt knw u guys so well (as far as forum people can i mean) if there were lots of people posting here a lot

hey guys, frankly I'm a little disappointed that there aren't many posts today lol

but thas good cuz i can still be first one to say

NEW CHAPTERS OUT AT MANGASTREAM

[spoiler=my thoughts] mangastream forums were bashing naruto a lot about his decision with sasuke, I doubt he's throwing his whole life away for Sasuke, just that he's willing to put his life on the line to get him back, and honestly, well, I used to think Sasuke would never go back to Konoha, but now he might...course he could still die, thas a high possibility, but now things can only get more epic from here in my opinion. o hey, judging from kakashi, it seemed like zetsu was strong but then madara said it wudnt go well, so what u guys think of zetsu then?

i know el make' date=' it's kinda slow, took me over 8 minutes to read it :/

and DL, tell me more abt wat happened with u and DMG

I doubt I'll surpass u since I'm now gonna be on at around 5 instead of 3 like i used to :(

[/quote']

you'll surpass me.

As for the thing with DMG...

It's more like...

I quit her club

Because they created a new thread

Joined the rival club

Then they closed the new club

Moved back to the old

I rejoiend them

So I'm a meber of both the FTK and FTR

And now I talk to her over PM to explain a few things.

Archived