Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I think/want to happen, is Sasuke loses his vision, then goes to find Itachi's corpe, and takes his eyes, then says something like

"Now, Nii-san, we're going to destroy the leaf village together..."

It's not that far-fetched, seeign as how far sasuke's come on the insane scale.

Also, only 1 good ending can come from sasuke killing naruto, while there are several that can come from naruto killing sasuke.

no' date=' thats what u want, honestly, more people will be outraged if sasuke kills naruto than the people who will like it, so it's not gonna happen

plus, the whole story is about his growth and journey to become hokage, if he doesnt accomplish that, then what was the whole point? Sasuke is definitely badass, but he serves as the opposite of the main character, he's definitely a [b']good antagonist[/b], but his evil ambitions arent gonna prevail, so no, Naruto will defeat Sasuke (I doubt he'll kill him, but will definitely win the fight)

Sasuke's already beaten Naruto anyway, u got what u want, now it's time to please the Naruto fans

It was all good until the bolded.

Sasuke is a good antagonist? Nice joke, Sasuke is all whining about his clan and is blinded from the truth, he's more of a puppet with Madara pulling the strings. Madara told Sasuke the truth, Itachi wanted to protect everyone, remember that the Uchiha Clan was trying to breakthrough, threatening lives of the Leaf Village. The Leaf Village gave them Police status to calm them. With Itachi's sacrifice, lives were saved and peace was stored, at the cost of the clan. Sasuke, who hated his brother all this time then in the end comes to the point where he finds out he was hating on the wrong person/thing.

Someone who actually thinks would follow in Itachi's footsteps, but no, he followed the person that Itachi tried to keep Sasuke away from. Thats where Sasuke's true stupidity kicks in. In all honesty, this "Twisted by 2nd Vengeance" Sasuke is dumb, his reasons lack reasons that they were founded on. EX: Sasuke wants to kill the village because of their peaceful lives at the cost of the Uchiha. Now, if Sasuke kills the village does that not mean that he lives a peaceful life while so many people are slaughtered?

This time, there is no cost, just a victim and victor. Victim = Village, Victor = Sasuke, fulfilling his vengeance.

I completely agree with u, what I meant by good antagonist as in a good contrast to the main protagonist, Naruto. I think it isnt that Sasuke is stupid tho, what I think happened was that in the cave, his whole life up to that point was toward killing Itachi, then with his death he was left with emptiness and no home, then another Uchiha comes along and tells him something that twists his whole life around and upside down by telling the truth of why the Uchiha were killed and since Sasuke's state of mind was probably very fragile at that point, his line of reasoning was off and he focused his hatred on Konoha so he wouldn't lose purpose in life, plus since he loved Itachi before the Uchiha assassination, he probably felt like blaming Konoha for forcing Itachi to kill the clan made him into the emo hatred person he is now and made him hate the big brother he used to love. so it isnt really that he's stupid, it's that Madara's pure evil and made Sasuke from an anti-hero to a villain

as for new members, I got one friend in mind, he stopped watching Naruto during the filler arc, so I told him to read Shippuden, he said he will when he has time, so afterward he shud join

Dranzer I like the 4kids sig better anyway, it's my fave on YCM to tell the truth

and nice new avi DL

hey Madara, ur friends with BT right? get him back on here, that'll make 9

Archived