Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sasuke does have a genjutsu ability. He uses it against Killer Bee when they 1st started fighting. The genjutsu puts a punch of needles in their bodies and they cant move. Madara's Mangekyo lets him control the nine-tailed fox, Kakashi's lets him warp dimensions, THey never told us about Izuna's, and itachi's has already been said. And i know all of this stuff WITHOUT google

Name: Sammy ^_^

Why you want to join: Because I lovez Naruto more than you!! RAEG!

What village do you want to be in: The Village Hidden in The Leaves.

I dought you like Naruto more than any Chunin or higher rank in this club. But your in.

Choji911 is now in Genin.

Hm, thats a tough one. Lets see, Kakashi'd definitely be using his Sharingan for most of the fight. He may or may not use Chidori, to which Gaara'd use Shukaku Shield. Then, maybe he'd keep Kakashi's hand trapped in that fro the Chidori, then hit him with a Sand Coffin, maybe followed by a Sand Burial. so, Gaara. I don't know. any other suggestions on how that fight would go?

the one thing i was thinking tho is that lightning is good against earth' date=' so maybe kakashi would let his hand be trapped then activate a chidori to send a shock through the sand and electrocute him, but idk, dont forget he can make a dog out of lightning too and use summons, so i think itd be close

[/quote']

Chidori isn't lightning, though. It's highly concentrated Chakra. It gives the appearance of lightning, but it isn't lightning. It got the name "Lightning Blade" because, according to Kakashi and Guy, Kakashi once used it to slice through a Lightning Bolt.

Chidori isn't lightning' date=' though. It's highly concentrated Chakra. It gives the appearance of lightning, but it isn't lightning. It got the name "Lightning Blade" because, according to Kakashi [b']and Guy[/b], Kakashi once used it to slice through a Lightning Bolt.

And Guy? Since when did Guy have to do with anything?

Archived