Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

JK this is a fanfic i think, but we're submitting RP bios so we wont be disappointed with how DL uses us in the story

and we could throw out ideas or characters to replace members probably

and then kill them with plot no jutsu when an akatsuki YCM member wants to join in!

DL, if u agree with this (meaning when u accept my awesome idea) just post or PM a RP form for us to fill out regarding any info u need like jutsu, personality traits, background, etc

also shud probly supply a premise/setting so our backgrounds wont conflict with one another

this shud be interesting if DL and everyone goes thru with it

HG what is Sasuke's skin color?I need a sample as I'm working on a seconde colored manga project.

um, r u serious? he's white...

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that tekigouran thing, it's where my body "adapts" to enemy attacks or conditions and enables me to use the same/similar jutsu

so basically I got 3 major natures and 1 lightning jutsu, thas why it may seem cheap, but the change isnt immediate and (this is the part where it sounds sorta screwy) since my body adapts and "learns" new jutsu a lot, it's hard for me to do advanced physical and spacial recomposition, so I only have a few A or S-rank jutsu whereas most ninjas have many (forbidden or not)

Archived