Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

Sora, i'll be honest, I have absolutely no idea what u just said

Dranzer, kagebunshin is like splitting ur chakra in half, Sasuke wudnt have enough or else he'd risk depleting his chakra, Naruto can do it a lot cuz he has a TON of chakra. plus, even if it's possible, Sasuke never learned kagebunshin on screen so...

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not really a sasuke fanboy more or less uchiha clan fanboy but Madara FTW!!!!!!! and i posess the true Mangekyo Sharingan and my friend Madara Uchiha can make his body nonexistent and then pop up somewhere else so WHAT NOW!!!!

oh and srry i avent been active homework, school, BSA all get in the wy ill be more active on weekends

no no, Sasuke is too tired for a rematch, or maybe Naruto will beat him up a little, either way, it wont really be a match

I predict Naruto gives an either really awesome or really lame answer to what he'll do with Sasuke, Madara maybe comes in and takes away Sasuke and says cryptic words before he leaves, or here's a thought, what if Jugo and Suigetsu come in as Madara leaves, and then ordered to stall team 7 while they escape. then team 7 vs taka could happen if karin joins in

jugo vs kakashi

suigetsu vs naruto

karin vs sakura

probly wont happen, but u never know

mangaspoiler has good scans too...and in high quality but suit urself

nah, Sakura isnt gonna kill Sasuke, even Kakashi is looking down on her lol

but I do believe she will redeem herself, just not now

maybe in a possible taka fight

2nd theory: Taka comes to stall team 7, Naruto goes after Madara through his portal thing and disappears with them (Kyuubi extraction, dies, trains in afterlife? before u say no, just remember, this is Naruto...) and Kakashi and Sakura fight Jugo and Suigetsu while Karin watches unsure of what to do

No,no Taka is awredy out of the game.Karin said she's leaving Suigetsu will just go after killer bee only to get Kisame's sword and leave after that and Juugo doesn't realy give crap about what's happening and just rows with sasuke.So anyway Sasuke will run away.

sorry I havent been active alot lately, i was on holiday, there was some fighting, a police investigation, a fall, some breaking of bones, a plane trip home, an operation, some boredom, a long car ride home, some killing of best friends for putting chibi toys and stuffed animals all over my house, some collage tests, some breaking up with my old girlfriend, some meeting a new one just 3 days later, and some more tests...more tests....alot of mechanic jobs.....and me winning a kickboxing tournament......*whew*....not that anyone cares though....

no i dnt think taka is out of the game, cuz they havent really been in a serious fight yet

I think theyl have a fight with someone similar to kisame and killerbee and be finished off there

but i see karin living, she'll probably go into hiding and never be heard from again

OR shel tell jugo and suigetsu what happened and the 3 will go separate ways

yes el make i failed again, at least i noticed right after this time

and welcome back destiny gundam

OR They could appear in the FINAL Chidori vs Rasengan clash and blast Sasuke from behind, giving Naruto the advantage (like Gohan vs Cell XD).

Or, after Sasuke gets resqued by Madara and rests up, the 3 could have an epic battle where Sasuke kills them all.

Archived