Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no u misunderstood' date=' it was hard for him to form rasengan cuz chakra was being CONTINUOUSLY sucked from him, thus harder to focus and manipulate the rasengan is what he meant

[/quote']

yeah thats right. Jirobo used an earth style jutsu to "eat" chakra from the others. also, it was formed by chakra inhansed rocks which is why Neji had trouble seeing through it with his Byakugan. and for el something...... YOU LACK HATRED

Name (or what you want to be called in this organization)- cookie cook sodapop

Why you want to join- i like naruto

What village do you want to be in (we need variety!)- rock village

Name : Kakko

Height : 180.3 cm

Weight : 68.3 kg

Birthday : July 5

Blood Type : B

Kakko appeared in the Kakashi Gaiden arc. Kakko is an Iwagakure shinobi and the first to die by Kakashi's Chidori (after he receives his Sharingan eye) during the Third Secret Ninja Wars. He is responsible for the death of Obito Uchiha. In addition to using earth techniques, he also carried two large switchblades that he would extend out of his sleeves in combat. These blades appear to be sharp enough to break Kakashi's white chakra sabre (belonging to his father).

oh wow narutard. i dont remember the names of irrelevent characters and people lol. oh well. when your welcomed i say welcome. regardless of the ranks, i am a God of Naruto as i can answer almost any question without googling/blackling it. For example, Sora (filler character if the Fire Temple Arc) is a jinchuriki, but a pseudo-jinchuriki which means fake jinchuriki. he is one of them because he had nine-tailed chakra sealed in him and he is supposed to be secret weapon and can go up to 4 tails.

Madara you realy are a true god,but so am I.The radioactive meteor that crushed in the bear country is where the star vilage was formed and it's energy was absorbed(or it infected them to be specific) by the people who meditated around it and it infected there chakra making them stronger,but also killing them(that's why the 3rd hoshikage banned it).And the lesson is don't train around a fricking radioactive meteors.

madara's a sasuke fanboy too?? aww

2 new members in one day eh? interesting. dont get why we're talking abt non-important people, but I'll play along

Raiga was one of the 7 Ninja Swordsman of the Mist with lightning swords until he got pwned by a 12 year old and then he killed himself to avoid humiliation.

had weird lips too...

The 1 thing I liked about that arc was when they ate the curry

do i sense a rivalry between u two? nice lol. chem is plaguing me once again so I take my leave, but I'll leave with this:

[spoiler=Advice] THOSE WHO MOVE WITH HATRED ARE WORSE OFF THAN THOSE WHO LACK IT. PLUS THEY TEND TO GO EMO WHICH IS KIND OF A DOWNER AT PARTIES AND SOCIAL EVENTS.

I HAVE SPOKEN!

And what Dranzer? If Sasuke stopped Naruto, Naruto can't stop Kakashi with a Full Nelson. So heres the math:

Naruto + Kage Bunshin - Kakashi + Rasengan = Rasengan and Restrained Kakashi.

Sasuke + Kage Bunshin - (Naruto) - Kage Bunshin - Rasengan + Kakashi = Sasuke walking right into Kakashi.

Then finally:

Kakashi - Sasuke = Sasuke dead.

After that, everyone lives happily ever after. Well except Naruto. Years later, he becomes the new Pain and this happens.

9 Paths of Naruto - Kakashi = New Age of Peace.

THEN:

9 Paths of Naruto - 8th Hokage Konohamaru = Konohamaru in Coma.

Bonus Ending:

[spoiler=Bonus Ending]

Hinata / 9 Paths of Naruto = 9 Children. (Hinata / means Hinata is divided amongst and/or takes turns with each Naruto.)

Yeah thats right, no incest.

I think thats how it goes.

Archived