Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked at page before this one and read this:

DL: Hinata will end up with Neji, or most liekly, alone

What kind of sick, twisted fantasy world do you live in? How did you get the idea Hinata will end up with Neji? That is basically incest, really? Maybe not as long as they don't do anything sexually orientated.

the cousins things ur right dranzer' date=' new avi isnt bad tho, altho it does confuse me as to why DL of all people has it

i actually think shino will be alone or just ends up with a random girl, his emotion range is too low [b']to please a woman[/b]

I loled at this.I think Shino will die in battle later in the series,but for now he just wants to be an ANBU or something.

Maybe Sasuke vs Killer Bee 2? But then again, Sasuke is getting alot more defiant of Madara recently, so Madara might actually have to head into battle. So far, since Madara declared war, his current arsenal is:

Akatsuki:

Himself

Zetsu

Neutral/Allies:

Sasuke

Jugo (Jugo says he will always help Sasuke right?)

Less than likely teammate(s):

Suigetsu

Useless:

All the Sealed Tailed Beasts he has so far, so 7. He can't use them until he has 9.

Against:

The rest of the Ninja World.

...LOL

Maybe, but Jugo protects all of his teammates regardless either way, in the end, he'll have to choose between those 2. Plus, I don't think the rest of the Ninja World will accept someone as dangerous as him. Its gonna be hard to get Killer Bee since Raikage is currently with him. I think the Rai might die and Killer Bee gets captured. Which could potentially cripple the others, since the Lightning Element is quite strong and popular. Speaking about Lightning Element, I just read up and I wanna see Darui, he has the Storm Release Abilities.

Archived