Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know' date=' no more "I'll save us without killing Sasuke" or "He still has good in him!"......

[/quote']

if sasuke turns good he wont be as awesome

eh i guess so' date=' or maybe he'll play the pity game and say he's being used by madara and toy around with him to piss him off or think about how much of a douche hes being

[/quote']

no one disrespects Madara!!!!!

srry i havent been active school and homework takes up 2 much of the day

im making a fan site for naruto and im working on a naruto MMORPG thats free im still in the first stages of making it so it may take a year but it will be awesome the site wont take long though. i would like any ideas for these games

Eh Madara deserves it. I've been busy with testing and quizzes too, homework is taking over too -_-;; Anyways Sasuke needs to stay bad, just needs to drop the MS Spam, those Chidori tricks (He virtually does none of them, cept that stabby one and the original Chidori.)

He needs back his Taijutsu abilities, instead of his wide arsenal of chakra consuming attacks. The plot would move faster if the fights weren't dragged out and with the same moves over and over. I liked it when a new attack was every now and then, now its every other page and/or every page. Sasuke dying at the end is so expected, Masashi needs to think.

This was all aimed at the posts above.

no no guys, when i said douche i meant sasuke, saying naruto will try to clue him in on how madara's using him and all that

Sasuke and Naruto will get stronger after this meeting, then they'll have a battle on an epic level equal to the fight at the Valley of the End with Hashirama and Madara!

hopefully will be the best fight ever

Rockleewut?

I thought he became a minor character.

IMO,

Naruto will die

Hinata will end up with Neji, or most liekly, alone

Sakura will go with sasuke.

just kiddin, she'll likely end up alone.

Also, I'm not saying this because I want her to die, because I don't.

But Sakura is probably going to die.

sasusaku is dead now, dont u get it?

not even sakura will want to be with sasuke after he tried to kill her

twice

srsly theres no chance of that happening

and most of the konoha 11 will probably get bigger roles in the arcs to come what with the war coming and all of them deciding to kill sasuke

EDIT: hinata and neji are cousins DL, thatd be wrong

sasusaku is dead now' date=' dont u get it? [b']That's why I said just kidding[/b]

not even sakura will want to be with sasuke after he tried to kill her

twice refer to above reply

srsly theres no chance of that happening you said that twice

and most of the konoha 11 will probably get bigger roles in the arcs to come what with the war coming and all of them deciding to kill sasuke dream on

EDIT: hinata and neji are cousins DL, thatd be wrong exactly why I want them to be together

I believe the bold says it all...

It's called the handy-dandy reply button.

Rock Lee doesn't have enough of a row in NS to be paired with a main.Unless she gets Sasuke' date='Hinata will have Naruto.[/b']

SasuHina? lolwut?

They actually have fanart of that, but...

they haven't even shared ONE LINE of dialogue..

Archived