Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

naruto vs hiashi

interesting fight

or maybe naruto vs neji round 2

they shud have one break arc maybe as in away from the villains and focus on konoha for a little. naruto can try dating sakura or hinata, then go for the other one after realizing it wasnt meant to be. and naruto could try to become a chunin or jonin, and a whole lot of plot development could be made

trust me, they can pull it off. just look at one piece.

theres tons of plot lines to explore

naruto's supposed to train again

this year is kakashi's year (I doubt theyd end the series with kakashi as the main)

zetsu has yet to fight

10 tails needs to be unleashed-lotta time to capture killerbee and naruto

i actualy cant think of more, but i believe they can, why, when do u think it'll end

i want tobi to kill evryone except sasuke and then the uchihas will achieve world domination!!!!

1_Naruto__Uchiha_TOBI_by_Crimson_Fatalis.png

epicness

will do' date=' and thanks

it'll be apple cinnamon since that's the best kind!

so does anyone else know why madara would keep all those sharingan around for?

he alredy has his own, so im kinda wonderin why..

[/quote']

well he could harness the power of any mangekyo sharingan add them to his eye and then give the weakened ones to his minions

You know I never thought of this,but what's going to hapen after the anime dies.Kishi will be without a job a Naruto would loose it's place as major anime.There revealing the whole plot and killing the minors now.There just prepearing for the final scene when Naruto becomes hokage after the vilage knowing Danzo died and Naruto killed Madara.

well dranzer, every anime/manga has to end eventually, but kishi wont be done. he will either retire or do a new manga probably. dragonball z ended over 10 years ago and all the merchandising must have made akira toriyama very wealthy, surely kishimoto should be wealthy now due to naruto's success

and honestly, I'm not sure the manga is ending soon, the war hasn't even started yet

also, look at One Piece, it doesnt look like it will end anytime soon, yet it's almost a 100 chaps ahead of naruto

dont worry guys, naruto shud be around for probly at least 2 more years

Archived