Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well from the idea last page, I think it might end up being Kabutomaru/Orochimaru vs Anko. I found a very good idea on a gaming forum the other day. And it kinda actually makes sense, here it is:

Thank you to NTF_Madara at Gamespot Forums lol.

(To Hiruzen) "I want to obtain all the jutsus and gain a true understanding of everything in this world. The first one to mix blue and yellow called the new color "green". I want to do something similar to that. If blue is the chakra, then yellow is the seal, and green is the jutsu ... just as there is no end to the variety of colors, there are so many thousands ... tens of thousands of jutsu in the world as well. But in order to obtain every possible jutsu and truth, it would require an eternity. Only one who understands everything after spending such time on this can be fittingly called the Ultimate Being."

Kabuto (Oro's chakra) + Anko (Seal, even though he most likely meant hand seals) = Rebirth jutsu.

So what do you guys think of his idea? It could make sense in some way. Since Anko is one of the few people alive roaming around freely and has any relation to Orochimaru aside from Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu. Sasuke had his Curse Seal removed and released Orochimaru from his body too.

The idea is realy good' date='but it's imposible since Itachi sealed Orochinaru's soul in an eternal genjutsu and Kabuto carryes too litle of his chakra to use for Snake Form Body Rebirth.

[/quote']

Yeah Itachi did seal Orochimaru's Soul. But since Itachi died? Could there be a possibility that the Eternal Genjutsu SOMEHOW broke? Which could then no longer hold back Orochimaru, thus spreading more faster through Kabuto? Lol crazy possibilities. Also, Kabuto doesn't carry too little, the chakra has enough power of it's own to spread in Kabuto's body, meaning its quite abit, since Kabuto has a good amount of chakra himself.

Archived