Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey can anyone check out my Tales of Converge Project? I mean it only has 1 card..but I want input. This is what happened to my last Tales Project, no one knew or even cared about Tales, except a few people ._. I like the games though, though I've only played one lol.

Anbu Kakashi is cool, but I just don't see Kakashi's Personality fitting it. The Old Kakashi, the cruel, finish-the-mission-or-die-trying one fits it though.

Young Kakashi was not lame, maybe quite abit serious, but not lame. He details what a Shinobi aims to be, he was probably the closest. Get the Mission Done, recently, in Naruto, you can't even call them Shinobis, rarely is there missions, and at the point where Konoha REALLY needs money. No longer do they care about the well-being of their community, Naruto does not care about Konoha as long as Sasuke is somewhere.

Naruto: SASUKEEEEEEEEEEE!!11!!

Sasuke: Bring my family back..or I will do @$#@!$# things to you.

Sakura: Isn't even a Shinobi. Much less a Kunoichi. More like the boulder blocking the road.

Kakashi is practically the only one making the story go along, I'm tired of Sasuke annihilating, or Naruto making false promises that he can't keep, or crying about Sasuke.

Archived