Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats what most real fans fear Fusion, I've made the cards, posting them tommorow. Naruto is such a pansy, get over it, the dude is a criminal, he's killed and is willing to do it again. Even to a teammate. But that shows Masashi is actually thinking, he's atleast making things abit better, Sasuke has never killed and wasn't willing to until now.

Whos this DL dude? Sasuke Fanboy? I use to be a big fan of Sasuke, till well I realized from many insights from real fans that he really is a plot-killing loser.

EDIT: DL = Darklink lmao. Okay. Looked a page earlier.

Kakashi becomes basically useless. Whos fault is that? Kakashi can't write the story for Naruto Shippuden. Masashi does. But Masashi said that this year is Kakashi's Year, so expect more of him.

Kakashi shows up DURING A FLASHBACK Wait what?

Kakashi stops Sasuke from finishing off Sakura I'm sorry but I can't argue at this lol.

alright Sora, altho I wud post there just saying youve entered cuz tomorrow is the deadline to enter the contest and saturday is the deadline for posting them

but if u post them tmrw, thas fine

i just wish naruto vs sasuke would happen and not be the last event actually, itd be best if the fight with madara/10 tails was last, but kishi said narusasu wud prob be last -__-

Sora's Back and Better than ever too Aa'. Whats going on? You guys see the latest chapter? I swear Sakura is such a dopeheaded fool. Man I can't wait for Kakashi to give Sasuke a buttkicking. Unless Sasuke pulls out MS Haxors again.

the only reason why you're not dead as we type...

Anyway, Kakashi as so much better as an ANBU...

Archived