• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I CAN deny it, cause

she

has

done

CRAP!!!

karin should die, but her thought was funny.

"She must love sasuke too."

Apaprently, every girl needs to fall in love with sasuke.

\

Plus, sakura's now an even BIGGER b**** for trying to stab sasuke...

no she isnt a bigger b**** dude, thats ur fanboyism taking over

sakura was never gonna go bad and now she'l heal karin just like i said

sakuras done stuff, like helping chiyo with sasori and healing people, it just isnt as important as what other people do cuz it doesnt affect the plot as much as stuff naruto or sasuke does

and heres a question i dnt knw the answer to, did sasuke kill danzo or did he technically kill himself with his sealing thing?

no she isnt a bigger b**** dude' date=' thats ur fanboyism taking over

sakura was never gonna go bad and now [b']she'l heal karin [/b]just like i said

sakuras done stuff, like helping chiyo with sasori and healing people, it just isnt as important as what other people do cuz it doesnt affect the plot as much as stuff naruto or sasuke does

and heres a question i dnt knw the answer to, did sasuke kill danzo or did he technically kill himself with his sealing thing?

Sakura would have beend ead a million times at the ahnd of deidara if it wasn't for Chiyo...

And the bold makes me hate her even more...

Sasuke killed danzo.

Danzo's jutsu activates AT death.

o ok, thnx for clearing that up for me

and hey, she's healing her on KAKASHI's orders, so who's fault is it really?

well ur right, she probly would be dead, but plot no jutsu protects her, furthering my point on how shes important to the plot :/

EDIT: Is the fact that you havent replied for a few hours now mean you cant disprove my logic DL?

[spoiler=my opinion on the new chapter] dudes, this new chapter was awesome, sasuke laughing maniacally, the death of SasuSaku, Karin getting rescued (well I knw that sux, but she'll have info on Taka and the fight with Danzo and other stuff), Kakashi and Sasuke meeting after so long, then Kakashi vs Sasuke baby! even if the fight probly wont last long, still awesome

o deadpool, do u want to join our Akatsuki Contest? u have until friday to enter and saturday to post ur cards, and free admission!

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-187079.html

Archived