Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

konoha: I have a feeling Tsunade will resume hokage, I mean what'll she do when she wakes up?

kumo: Raikage seems fine to me, maybe that Shione girl, the blonde kumo ninja that was with samui and karui (what happened to them btw?)

kiri: same as kumo, ao? idk

tsuchi: no idea, if he's lived this long, he'll prbly be around a while longer

suna: gaara isnt gonna die again, i think, so idk who'll take over for him either

glad danzos out of picture, the story would get too complicated if he stuck around

hooray, Une's back!

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the chapter during school ^.^

But seriously, danzo's death? COuldn't they be a LITTLE more creative??

Anyway, it's funny how sai managed to stop sakura from exploding the bomb when she';s a hundred times stronger than him XD

didnt show freakin naruto tho.

[spoiler=prediction] i think sakura is gonna meet up with sasuke and get the idea in his head that Konoha is done with him and maybe kakashi will make it to the scene, sasuke will say how he'll exact revenge, then kakashi will say sometin like that wont happen with naruto and that hes strong, then sasuke and madara will leave with naruto on their minds

I read the chapter during school ^.^

But seriously' date=' danzo's death? COuldn't they be a LITTLE more creative??

Anyway, it's funny how sai managed to stop sakura from exploding the bomb when she';s a hundred times stronger than him XD

[/quote']

u dont need much force for a smoke bomb to work (its a sleeper thing actually) so full strength kinda overkill

Archived