Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kindo of whacko would be whaked out of his mind enough to think sasuke and karin would ever go toghether? I just knew he was going to kill her. It's what he should have doen to sakura, too.

AM I the only person on who hates sakura, ATM??

back

um, is it stupid if i still think naruto and sasuke will fight madara

think for a sec, sasuke betrayed karin who we all thought had somewhat of a partnership at least, then he kills her. why wudnt he do the same for madara? and he might remember that madara helped kill the clan for revenge, so thatd be motivation

but one thing that is definitely clear, sasuke aint goin back to konoha

He was never going back. But I think Naruto will show up at the scene, going all "I understand everything". Cuz during his coma thing I fell like he had a vision or something. Then Madara will try to kill him but Sasuke will block his way, being all "He's mine". Then Kakashi will appear behind Madara and they will fight while Naruto and Sasuke fight. Then, in the very end, Sasuke and Sage Naruto will be running at each other with Chidori and Rasengan while in the fade background you'll see Kakashi running on Naruto's side with Riakiri and Madara running on Sasuke's side with something.... epic clash!

Archived