Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sense myself doing the sexy jutsu and goin to the hot springs ^_^

EDIT: I found something quite interesting... for those of you who think tobi can be obito (like me)

Around 60 years ago, The FIrst and Madara had a battle in which Madara was "killed". But Madara said himself that his Chakras are so strong and that's why he survived and lived all those years. BUT! What if the chakras are the only thing that survived? As a ghost, looking for a new body. Specificly an Uchiha Body. Years later he ran into the maimed body Of Obito Uchiha. Freshly killed, he took over the body, and if his chakras are as strong as he said, they could have healed the whole body, all but the missing left eye, and given him all the memories of Madara,. At this point Madara is in control of the body. This would allow the body to grow into that of an adult, so when Itachi came to him, he would look like he did. This also explains why Tobi wears a mask. Using Obitio as a body could also explain his time/space ninjutsu. Obitos right eye (now in Kakashi) has the ability to send things to other dimensions. Since Obitos body would still have his left eye, all those years left in solitude could allow him to perfect his Mangekyo technique. It would also explain why he keeps his mask on all the time. He doesn;t want anyone to know his Body isn't Madaras.

im guessing i dont really know, but think about it. 1 of danzos eyes close when he "dies" and the reason he keeps coming back is becuz he has 10 of em. madara had just 2 eyes and "died" once so thus why his left eye is gone. (well actually we dont even knw if theres anything wrong with his left eye, were assuming here)

o and obitos right eye was crushed' date=' his left eye was transplanted into kakashis left socket, so doesnt match up

[/quote']

no, madara healed tobi, along with his remaining sharingan. Which is why tobi has the sharingan on the opposte side as kakashi.

Archived