amazing 4kids f-ups

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single time they say "I summon (insert monster name here) in Defence Position!" I dont knwo if its 4-kids or not' date=' but its an f-up none the less.

[/quote']

Summon in face up defense xD

That's just an anime f-up, it isn't a 4kids f-up. If you didn't notice many characters don't set monsters, even though it appears to be a legit move. I wonder why?

Every single time they say "I summon (insert monster name here) in Defence Position!" I dont knwo if its 4-kids or not' date=' but its an f-up none the less.

[/quote']

Summon in face up defense xD

That's just an anime f-up, it isn't a 4kids f-up. If you didn't notice many characters don't set monsters, even though it appears to be a legit move. I wonder why?

I know, I never said it was a 4kids f-up.

4kids can really make some stupid mistakes. I don't watch it but I love these jokes! What is with every duelist giving their opponent the finger?

Such a gesture may not mean the same thing in Japan as it does in America. Not just that, but I'm sure if they really realize they're doing that. Some people hold their cards like that.

4kids can really make some stupid mistakes. I don't watch it but I love these jokes! What is with every duelist giving their opponent the finger?

Such a gesture may not mean the same thing in Japan as it does in America. Not just that' date=' but I'm sure if they really realize they're doing that. Some people hold their cards like that.

[/quote']

I know I do. For the lulz.

Archived