amazing 4kids f-ups

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess. The thing that made no sense though' date=' was in Shaman King, theres a guy who gets killed by gangsters, but they changed his death to him suddenly just dieing of old age. I can understand them not wanting to show a dude get his brains blown out, but thats just stupid

[/quote']

you should see the continuation error in One Piece *uggh.*

at one point the characters knew about the next people they were gonna fight and were talking about a new crew member. Even thought NONE of those event happened.

Wow. See' date=' taking out the violence is one thing, but to change the story all together is just a$$holish

[/quote']

yeah it's pretty annoying D=. So whenever I heard 4kids the first thing I imagine is One Piece(I was part of the arlong park stream where we watched the 4kids episode as the spiral into failure)

check out the site I posted earlier, you'll get a few laughs and cries from it.

4Kidslulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmT2jPjzBcM

Skip to 5:29

Jack get's tired of the cheesy diologue' date=' and takes it out on Yusei...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suwlvkKXfQM

Skip to 5:35

I'm surprise 4Kids didn't delete this scene all together...

MILDLY EDITED VIOLENCE FTW!!!!

[/quote']

Violence in 4kids?! ITS THE SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!

Lol? King of the Deck?

MOV_Winged_Dragon_of_Ra_Error.jpg

Two Ras? WTF??

not only that! But they don't look like Anime cards!

In the Japanese version of the anime' date=' the cards there look like actual in-game cards. So it could've just been the Japanese episode. In America, I think you're not allowed to have real toys in a show or something that's why they make the cards look like that.

[/quote']

No they change it cause they figure the people that watch the anime are like 5 so the kid sees Savior Star and goes: "That's the best card EVAR cuz it'z ATK is 300011!!!one!!eleven!1!!"

MOV_Winged_Dragon_of_Ra_Error.jpg

Two Ras? WTF??

not only that! But they don't look like Anime cards!

In the Japanese version of the anime' date=' the cards there look like actual in-game cards. So it could've just been the Japanese episode. In America, I think you're not allowed to have real toys in a show or something that's why they make the cards look like that.

[/quote']

No they change it cause they figure the people that watch the anime are like 5 so the kid sees Savior Star and goes: "That's the best card EVAR cuz it'z ATK is 300011!!!one!!eleven!1!!"

Actually, Savior Star Dragon's ATK is 3800.

Archived