amazing 4kids f-ups

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FrozenFitzgerald-EN-Anime-5D.pngCrushCardVirus-En-Anime-Mistake.jpgWormDrake-EN-Anime-Mistake.jpg

Ok' date=' I had my fun

[/quote']

Ok I get the first and third but whats the 2nd? 0_0 Supposed to be a Trap Card XD

OMFG Worm Drake is a Level 9 (or so) monster!!!!

LMAO fail. I wouldn't even think twice about putting a vanilla LV 9 w/ 1400ATK/1500 DEF.

I don't think I get the first one, though. Enlighten me.

Guest setojim
[quote='Kailyn Kyosuke' pid='3334444' dateline='1258385031']
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3ZDvgblQqI&feature=related

skip to 7:14

Yugi has two cards in his hand and no face-downs. anyone wanna tell me how many cards 4kids has Yugi play?
[/quote]
i see. but that wasnt a 4kids f-up. Yugi had a card face-down. look at 4:11. look closely at his far left s/t slot (the one closest to his field spell zone). he has a face-down card there, but they didnt color it correctly. it's the same color as his duel disk

• 2 weeks later...

ROFLOL: that is the most awsome pictoral F-up EVAh. But there is one greater. Look for the image of Dragon Master Knigt as a nila in the anime with a lvl of 6. The f-up is only shown in about 25 or so frame so you have to have a sharp eye.

can you like... REPHRASE that 0_0... I couldn't understand a thing of that

MOV_Winged_Dragon_of_Ra_Error.jpg

Two Ras? WTF??

not only that! But they don't look like Anime cards!

In the Japanese version of the anime, the cards there look like actual in-game cards. So it could've just been the Japanese episode. In America, I think you're not allowed to have real toys in a show or something that's why they make the cards look like that.

Two Ras? WTF??

In the Japanese version of the anime' date=' the cards there look like actual in-game cards. So it could've just been the Japanese episode. In America, I think you're not allowed to have real toys in a show or something that's why they make the cards look like that.

[/quote']

Its actually from the english version of the movie. :shock:

Two Ras? WTF??

In the Japanese version of the anime' date=' the cards there look like actual in-game cards. So it could've just been the Japanese episode. In America, I think you're not allowed to have real toys in a show or something that's why they make the cards look like that.

[/quote']

Its actually from the english version of the movie. :shock:

The english version of the movie actually uses real card look-a-likes, with rarities aswell. Kaiba holds up 3 Ultra-Rare Blue-Eyes White Dragons

400px-CardofDemise-EN-Anime-MOV.png400px-DeckDestructionVirus-EN-Anime-MOV.jpg

Copycat-EN-Anime-Mistake.jpg

OMFG XD 4 problems suppoed to have 0 DEF and it's supposed to be an effect monster :3

AND ITS LVL 5 WHEN IT SHOULD BE 1 plus it should be light XD

Well' date='i dont have a picture,

[img']http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7600000/Invisible-Guns-yu-gi-oh-abridged-7687320-271-238.jpg[/img]

However,they are wielding invicible guns.

They did that with Bandit Keith, when he jumped up at Pegasus they blocked out his gun XD

Not Yu-Gi-Oh!, the but best example I have that isn't boob-related:

4Kids_Helmeppo.jpg

WTF is it supposed to be?! A deformed mallet mounted on a f*cked up slinky stretching from the handle of a brown nerf gun? O.o

Now for the best examples that ARE boob-realted! :D

72sd_missallsunday2t.jpg

76sd_robin1.jpg

71sd_paula1.jpg

71sd_merrychristmas1.jpg

EDIT: I'll also mention the Posionous Darts that were turned into "Poison Suction Cups". I hate you 4Kids. :x

4kids will burn in Hell!

Now that I got that out of the way, yes God Kaze, those are perfect examples of the evil of 4Kids. That "slinky-hammer gun" moment was the WTF!! heard round the world. Or not, since I was pretty ignorant back then. Oh, the ignorance. I believed them. I BELIEVED them! Never again!

...Anyways. I laughed when I saw you used K-F for the before shots, but then really, who else could provide an example of the exact opposite of completely fuc*ing everything up? (I don't touch anything else; the quality comes at the cost of time, but why settle for the rest when you can have the best?) After I stopped watching One Piece on Toonami (beginning-middle of Alabasta), I decided to experience the real thing. I'd already known that 4Kids was stupid, but didn't really understand the evil that lays beneath the first layer of crap until Kaizoku-Fansubs opened my eyes (the topic of my post seems to be blurring between how ass 4Kids is and how awesome K-F is). I felt so betrayed. 4Kids stole my innocence! I even started watching Yu-Gi-Oh! all over again, this time without the butchering that ruined the series the first time I saw it.

Final note: Before they're sent to hell, 4Kids should be tar and feathered, publicly humiliated, and sodomized with a telephone. Just for censoring Nico Robin's breasts.

http://opguide.bravehost.com/index.shtml

to add to the guy who posted One Piece. They messed up so much on One Piece there's a site dedicated to it. With all 104 episodes and each episode being a section of roughly 1000 words.

Yes there is a 1,000,000(million) worth of problems with 4kids dub of One Piece.

(sadly that site is old so most of the pictures were taken down)

Archived