amazing 4kids f-ups

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DeckMistakes-Arkana-4.png

Need I too say more?

lol its supposed to be the blueish purple one XD

[/obvious]

It's Arkana's hand' date=' and it apparently contains Obelisk the Tormentor (Kaiba has it), Metalzoa (WTF?), Magician of Black Chaos, Alligator's Sword (see Metalzoa), and his Dark Magician.

[/quote']

BEST HAND EVARR!!!!

[quote='Saikano' pid='3327402' dateline='1258265339']
[quote='Skyfire' pid='3307444' dateline='1257969421']
[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2csgvpv.png[/IMG]

"f*** Off Kalin!"
[/quote]

That's a good one.
[/quote]

There's a similar scene in [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlHm9KgzmmQ&feature=related]Episode 6 Part 2[/url].
Wait until 3:49 and you should see Yanagi stick up his middle finger.

They don't' date=' they make them up on the spot.

[s']Judai Yuki[/s] Some people in the Japanese version was able to do this even though there was text on the card, too.

lol,

Yugi: I say this cards effect is: I tribute 1 monster and win the game :3

The reason why the cards look so half-assed is because in american television, you're not supposed to put any especific products on shows. That's why the cards look nothing like the ones we buy.

[s']Judai Yuki[/s] Some people in the Japanese version was able to do this even though there was text on the card, too.

lol,

The reason why the cards look so half-assed is because in american television, you're not supposed to put any especific products on shows. That's why the cards look nothing like the ones we buy.

So then why does Optimus Prime always look like the toys we buy?

OOPS!

lol,

OOPS!

"Sir! He figured out our secret!"

"...Eliminate him..."

lol,

OOPS!

Because shut up.

But seriously, what is Yu-Gi-Oh! promoting in the first place? Cards?

I said the cards are still there, but they can't look exactly like the ones you sell at the store.

Transformers is diffrent. You don't see kids playing with robots like that in the show, because Optimus Prime is not a product. When they start selling giant alien robots, call me.

OOPS!

There are actually 2 factors with that:

1- The toy HAS to have the same transformation, since it wouldnt make sence if Optimus de-taches from his torso, and then combines with his left arm to form the truck, while still retaining the same symetrical design.

2- It makes it easier for everyone who has seen the show(s), since they can know exactly how to transform said Transformer, regardless of said buyer keeping the Enclosed Instruction Booklet.

Archived