amazing 4kids f-ups

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they decided to skip 5ds episode 85 (the clock one) and went straight into the crashtown arc (after episode 84)

You know, I just noticed that. Maybe they did want to deal with Yusei's "you touch my girl and I kick your ass" moment, or Jack's strangling moment, and/or they don't have a good new name for Leo.

Also, did Kalin get a new voice actor? He sounds different than I remember. Maybe it might be because he's not saying anything with enthusiasm anymore?

You know, I just noticed that. Maybe they did want to deal with Yusei's "you touch my girl and I kick your ass" moment, or Jack's strangling moment, and/or they don't have a good new name for Leo.

Also, did Kalin get a new voice actor? He sounds different than I remember. Maybe it might be because he's not saying anything with enthusiasm anymore?

i noticed that, though i think it's the same voice actor

I don't actually understand the problem with the first post.

You mean...

LOLwut.jpg

...this picture?

That was the duel when Jaden dueled Gravekeeper's Chief. Gravekeeper's Chief didn't (and wouldn't) have Dark Magician of Chaos on the field. When 4kids put the card into the format that doesn't violate FCC Regulations, they stupidly changed what card it was.

How was I meant to know that?

I thought it was meant to be a Fusion or a gun or something.

Wow, I'm totally meant to know all this.

If you didn't watch the Japanese version, you most likely won't see or recognize the 4kids f-up.

If you did watch the japanese version, 4kids f-ups are easy to pick out.

If you didn't watch the Japanese version, you most likely won't see or recognize the 4kids f-up.

If you did watch the japanese version, 4kids f-ups are easy to pick out.

That's impossible! I haven't seen the Original Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh GX before.

Why did they have to redraw the english cards? It would be better if they actually looked reaslistic instead of some card with a pic and stats, HOW THE F*CK DO PPL KNOW THEIR EFFECTS!?

Because, they look fake to me.

Posted · Hidden by HandyFami8, December 3, 2010 - i made two posts
Hidden by HandyFami8, December 3, 2010 - i made two posts

Why did they have to redraw the english cards? It would be better if they actually looked reaslistic instead of some card with a pic and stats, HOW THE F*CK DO PPL KNOW THEIR EFFECTS!?

Because, they look fake to me.

they decided to skip 5ds episode 85 (the clock one) and went straight into the crashtown arc (after episode 84)

If 4Kids skipped over ALL of the filler episodes in Season 2, I'd buy the editors a drink for not torturing Americans with horrible, pointless episodes like the clock one, then I'd continue the Japanese version on Youtube.

If 4Kids skipped over ALL of the filler episodes in Season 2, I'd buy the editors a drink for not torturing Americans with horrible, pointless episodes like the clock one, then I'd continue the Japanese version on Youtube.

Actually, they did dub episode 85; they just didn't air it on Saturday because it would have thrown off the "Part 1 & Part 2 in one week" scheme they had going. You can check toonzaki.com (I think that's it) for the episode.

Actually, they did dub episode 85; they just didn't air it on Saturday because it would have thrown off the "Part 1 & Part 2 in one week" scheme they had going. You can check toonzaki.com (I think that's it) for the episode.

Oh yeah, good point. but, I've just uploaded a photo to imageshack. and you don't know this? It's similar to Emo Luigi, except Laura felt sad more then ever even in her Snow White outfit.

they had the episode on hulu.com, and i've also seen the episode on youtube in english too.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, episode 85 in the 4kids dub of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's is called "Mother knows best." At least, I realized that the "SMW Hacker knows best" at any SMW hacks. there's alot of blank stuff in the 4kids dub. because, kids don't read. I think 4kids is braindead. I'd rather watch the Original Japanese version.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived