amazing 4kids f-ups

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just be glad 4 kids didn't get to the sabody arc with hancock naked having a bath. they would probably put her in a bathing suit.

All right. Explain in detail what you're talking about.

ok well in one piece it is divided into arcs (kinda like series) and in the saboady arc luffy crashes into boa hancocks bathing room and well... sees her naked. I mean completely naked.

The biggest was changing Mai's Va mid series.

I don't know why' date=' but I remember new Mai as a cowgirl...

just be glad 4 kids didn't get to the sabody arc with hancock naked having a bath. they would probably put her in a bathing suit.

What are you talking about? American children can't handle exposure to bathing. We might as well be signing them up for Hitler Youth if we suggest animated characters do anything similar to what real people do.

4Kids: Protecting children from anything that (when combined with being raped and/or witnessing mass murder) might be a negative influence on a child.

The biggest was changing Mai's Va mid series.

I don't know why' date=' but I remember new Mai as a cowgirl...

What are you talking about? American children can't handle exposure to bathing. We might as well be signing them up for Hitler Youth if we suggest animated characters do anything similar to what real people do.

4Kids: Protecting children from anything that (when combined with being raped and/or witnessing mass murder) might be a negative influence on a child.

i'm saying just be glad they cancelled one piece before it came to that.

All right. Explain in detail what you're talking about.

ok well in one piece it is divided into arcs (kinda like series) and in the saboady arc luffy crashes into boa hancocks bathing room and well... sees her naked. I mean completely naked.

All right. Can you post a pic of that moment. Be glad 4kids dosen't dub Soul Eater.

*Thinks about just Episode 1 of a Soul Eater 4Kids dub* AHHHHHH! *Then a One Piece dub* *Jumps out window*

The only difference between the Soul Eater one with Death flying into the witch's bathroom & the One Piece one with Luffy flying into where Boa Hancock baths is Luffy didn't land with his face full of.... i'm not gonna go any farther.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OOOH! I GOT ONE!:

2hr372v.jpg

And yes, they actually missed that.

HEIL HITLER!

The reason why the cards look so half-assed is because in american television, you're not supposed to put any especific products on shows. That's why the cards look nothing like the ones we buy.

These cards are obviously fake. If you want to get a real card, visit ebay or Ideal Collectables.

www.ideal808.com

• 3 weeks later...

I do not like 4kids. but, Akiza's first name comes from Aki Izayoi.

Aki Izayoi

How did I miss that?

I've always wondered how they came up with Akiza. I also thought about how they come up with Kalin, Greiger, Luna (I mean, Leo wasn't named Sol or anything like that), and just about every other different dubbed name that I've never heard before and doesn't seem to be a pun.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived