• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think these dubs are bad, check out their new schedule come July 24th:

7-8, Cubix

8-9, Sonic X

9-10, TMNT

10 Sonic X (AGAIN!)

10:30-11:30, Yugioh 5d's (not that I'm complaining)

11:30, Dinosaur King.

You can only imagine the schedule they'll come up for August 14th, when the original Yugioh returns.

DeckMistakes-Arkana-4.png

Need I too say more?

lol its supposed to be the blueish purple one XD

[/obvious]

It's Arkana's hand' date=' and it apparently contains Obelisk the Tormentor (Kaiba has it), Metalzoa (WTF?), Magician of Black Chaos, Alligator's Sword (see Metalzoa), and his Dark Magician.

[/quote']

4Kids mess up everything.

YGO was never intended as a children's card game' date=' 4kids turned it into one. They should release the original cards in English.

[/quote']

I understand it was never meant to be a childrens card game, which is why everyone hate 4kids so much. but that is the reason why they did it. I do agree with you, though.

rofl, that sounds funny. Or, Code Geass done by 4kids as a saturday morning tv show. Now that would be a weird shift. with all the scenes of girls bieng in their underwear and strange angles, as well as the genocide in one of the episodes coupled with the attempted drug use of the main character, that would have turned out really weird.

Parents cause censorships because they're always complaining about their kids seeing indecent stuff on "cartoons" (I say "cartoons" because parents don't know what the hell anime is, they're all ignorant.).

If they don't want their kids seeing that, they shouldn't let them see stuff rated TV 14+, for crying out loud!

Parents cause censorships because they're always complaining about their kids seeing indecent stuff on "cartoons" (I say "cartoons" because parents don't know what the hell anime is' date=' they're all ignorant.).

If they don't want their kids seeing that, they shouldn't let them see stuff rated TV 14+, for crying out loud!

[/quote']

THANK YOU! someone finally says what I've been too lazy to say all along! Parents screaming for cencorship on a cartoon that they mindlessly let their children watch without supervision isn't the fault of the tv stations... its the parents fault. That's like that girl who sued mcdonalds because she got fat off of their cheeseburgers.

Archived