Yugi's duels..(not atems)

I think it was earlier than you think. I just can't remember much about an episode I despise.

Despise? I still haven't seen that one obviously, as I'm just starting Season 4 but..Judai Vs Yugi sounds like an awesome idea to me.

This is grinding my gears..as soon as Yugi seems to be doing wel..now we know why. Him containing Atem means he's stronger than he'd be otherwise..so Isis just showed that..even when Yugi is better than Atem..its BECAUSE of Atem..way to ruin it. LOL (Yes I'm watching Yugi Vs Atem first time atm)

Judai Vs Yugi was a disaster, it was obvious and a fanfic idea. It followed a duel that had the same 5 card combo played 20+ times.

Atemu just likes to help out I suppose, doesn't really let Yugi get a shot to show his stuff until the end.

Yugi dueled 7 times (Excluding GX)

The first isn't a major duel. It was against Joey in the first episode.

The 2nd is against Pegasus (In the final duel in Duelist Kingdom). This is only when he mind shuffles with Atem. He ended up fainting from all the stress and made Atem do all the work.

The 3rd is when he dueled Rebecca. And of course, he lost.

4rd is when Yugi duels Joey after Joey's mind is taken over by Marik. He loses that too (It was a draw, but thats what you get when you break the rules)

5th is him against Atem in the Orichalcos Saga. This wasn't really him, but more of a spirit of him. As expected, he loses.

6th is when he dueled Bakura in the Memory World. Amazingly he won.. by topdecking of course.

7th is when he dueled Atem in the last episodes. He wins again.. by mere luck.

seriously, this kid has no skill.

The 2nd is against Pegasus (In the final duel in Duelist Kingdom). This is only when he mind shuffles with Atem. He ended up fainting from all the stress and made Atem do all the work.

The 3rd is when he dueled Rebecca. And of course' date=' he lost.

4rd is when Yugi duels Joey after Joey's mind is taken over by Marik. He loses that too (It was a draw, but thats what you get when you break the rules)

5th is him against Atem in the Orichalcos Saga. This wasn't really him, but more of a spirit of him. As expected, he loses.

6th is when he dueled Bakura in the Memory World. Amazingly he won.. by topdecking of course.

[/quote']

I know right? And then in GX, Yugi gets all the credit for what Atem did.

seriously' date=' this kid has no skill.

[/quote']

Honestly, I don't think Atem does either. Remember, his deck basically a themeless mess of Earth, Spellcasters, and some warriors. And Isis (Malik's brother) said something in the Final Duel about Atem bending fate to his will or something like that. So basically he cheats.

[/quote']

Honestly, I don't think Atem does either. Remember, his deck basically a themeless mess of Earth, Spellcasters, and some warriors. And Isis (Malik's SISTER) said something in the Final Duel about Atem bending fate to his will or something like that. So basically he cheats.

Atem is a great duelist. His millennium puzzle has the power to bend will and fate, thats why he always draws what he needs. Apparently the "Heart of the cards" (Or topdecking) is real in the anime. Real for Atem anyway.

you can call it cheating but he's the king of egypt. He can murder his opponent and it'd be legal.

[/quote']

Honestly, I don't think Atem does either. Remember, his deck basically a themeless mess of Earth, Spellcasters, and some warriors. And Isis (Malik's SISTER) said something in the Final Duel about Atem bending fate to his will or something like that. So basically he cheats.

Atem is a great duelist. His millennium puzzle has the power to bend will and fate, thats why he always draws what he needs. Apparently the "Heart of the cards" (Or topdecking) is real in the anime. Real for Atem anyway.

you can call it cheating but he's the king of egypt. He can murder his opponent and it'd be legal.

Thank's for pointing out my mistake. I wasn't looking at what I was typing....

But can anyone actually win with such a themeless deck? I don't think so. Not without cheating anyway. Atem (and his deck) would be crushed if you consider the decks being played today. It doesn't matter how strong the "Heart of the Cards" is.

Judai Vs Yugi was a disaster' date=' it was obvious and a fanfic idea. It followed a duel that had the same 5 card combo played 20+ times.

Atemu just likes to help out I suppose, doesn't really let Yugi get a shot to show his stuff until the end.

[/quote']

Yeah, and seeing what they showed afterwards that wasn't in the english one..you can't help but wonder if there was meant to be a series where it was just Yugioh continuing without Atem but it got scrapped because Yugi is a pansy lol

[/quote']

Yeah but doesn't Judai rig ALL of his matches. (I presume topdecking and stacking a deck both refer to rigging a deck..in which case Judai does that almost all the time XD and Atem isn't much better..he seems to CONVIENTLY have just the right card to turn the whole match in his favor. At least Yusei has some skill)

EDIT: Whoops I quoted the wrong person..oh well lol

• 1 month later...

[/quote']

Well actually, he wins by topdecking Soul Release. He just forfeits the duel to show Rebecca that winning isn't everything >_>

REBECCA: Grandpar' date=' I won!

ARTHUR: Take a look at this card. It's called Soul Release. If Yugi had played this, you would have lost.

REBECCA: But he didn't play it! He surrendered!

ARTHUR: Yes, but he could have won. Therefore, he was the winner.

REBECCA: But Yugi lost!

ARTHUR: And that is why he won.

REBECCA: What?![/quote']

[/quote']

Well actually, he wins by topdecking Soul Release. He just forfeits the duel to show Rebecca that winning isn't everything >_>

REBECCA: Grandpar' date=' I won!

ARTHUR: Take a look at this card. It's called Soul Release. If Yugi had played this, you would have lost.

REBECCA: But he didn't play it! He surrendered!

ARTHUR: Yes, but he could have won. Therefore, he was the winner.

REBECCA: But Yugi lost!

ARTHUR: And that is why he won.

REBECCA: What?![/quote']

I haven't seen that episode. Link. Now.

Oh, and anyone notice how this was mini-necro'd?

maybe he just puts all the good cards on the top and pretends like he's shuffling ex. just splits it in half puts his hand in the middle and shuffles(I mean Atem)....maybe yugi doesn't do that so that on the last episode he does that to make it suprising(maybe Atem plays fair on the last episode)

Archived