Who's The Top Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist

Well i dont now why everyone thinks yugi is the best.he sucks the only good thing on his deck is slifer.Zane will kill him with Cyber End Dragon on easy

Yugi has Magic Cylinder. Zane would not stand a chance.

lol, well played.

It's hard to tell, I mean they all cheat or consistently luck sack, one or the other. I'll say Yugi, he is the King of Cheaters after all.

I'll go with Jaden, he uses elementals and I think that fusions could beat synchro's easily, if you have the right cards. Synchros need a certain level monster as fusion gate and polymerization can make the game really spruced up, and their are alot of elemental heros out their, I use a elemental Hero deck.

My elemental hero deck almost one against a synchro deck, but he used call of the haunted on me, which sucked. But I got him down to 500 Life Points within two turns and he turned it around, so they are good.

SO MY ANSWER IS JADEN YUKI

Ill go with...

Crow...

...even tho i dont like BW...

Crow (other than his duel he threw to get his team to the enemy base)

hasnt lost a single duel onscreen.

name another character like that. almost every (if not all) other duelists have had at least one official onscreen loss.

...yes, even yugi.

the only questionable one is little yugi, not atem (seeing as he lost to little yugi)

it depends on if u count yugi vs joey during battle city and/or the post-battle city offscreen duel. Joey must have beaten yugi, for he had red-eyes in his arsenal in the following season. >.>

loss implication?

Archived