The official cosplay thread?

RyanAtlus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you make your costumes?

And well' date=' this is not exactly the best forum for cosplay discussion xD No one's really into it besides us two mainly.

Working on Lelouch at the moment~

[/quote']

I made the Jack costume with help from my mom.

><"

Don't know about Yusei; she's just a random girl I met who seemed to think Junkingshipping is the best kind of shipping there is.

This thread is bound to grow if we keep it alive. Just too bad it got placed into Multimedia instead of Yugioh...

Do you make your costumes?

And well' date=' this is not exactly the best forum for cosplay discussion xD No one's really into it besides us two mainly.

Working on Lelouch at the moment~

[/quote']

I made the Jack costume with help from my mom.

><"

Don't know about Yusei; she's just a random girl I met who seemed to think Junkingshipping is the best kind of shipping there is.

This thread is bound to grow if we keep it alive. Just too bad it got placed into Multimedia instead of Yugioh...

Remember the WHOLE ANIME SECTION was moved to the multimedia section. The fact that this was in it was in it shouldn't have really mattered. I mean, the anime and manga section gets a lot of readers, i think....

Cool junkshipping pictures!

I like the obvious time skip factor. "Satisfaction/Enforcer" Yusei and Pimp Jack.

I'm hoping I have a Crashtown Kiryu cosplay done in one or two years. The main problem will be getting the Infernity cards since, right now, they are greatly hyped and hard to get anybody to reasonably trade for them. I'll worry about those clothes and harmonica after.

Until then, as long my borther is continue to do his Neon Genesis Evangelion gig, I guess I'll continue my Toji Suzuhara outfit, which isn't impressive at all, but hey, it's fun.

and I'm still workin on a Vegeta costume' date=' Im going to need full armor, with shoulders, leg thingsy, and a scouter, and his spiky hair, the easiest will probably be scouter, then the hair, then the armor

[/quote']

I think the most annoying part of doing Vegeta is to react enthusiastically to people asking you about their power level all day long.

But it can't be worse than fanboys yelling "card games on motorcycles" every 20 minutes...><

Anyways...I still have one day this year for which I haven't decide my cosplay...the choice is between Pimp Jack (finished costume), Satisfied Jack (costume is half-finished) and Celtic Guardian. (haven't started yet.)

I really wanna do the Celtic Guardian once, but I suppose I can still do him another con in 2011. That'll be the year of the epic yugioh costumes, such as Pandora and Paradox.

OVER 4000

or 3873

I dont do 9000 anymore

DAMNIT THATS NOT THE REAL VEGETA, THE REAL VEGETA ACTS LIKE A NORMAL PERSON WOULD, HE DOESNT SCREAM IT IN 32 DIFFERANT TONES OF VOICE, I HATE THAT MEME BECAUSE I ONLY LIKE CHRIS SABAT VEGETA!

in otherwords I'll just click the scouter and go ITS....4

or things like that, because thats a normal power level, from 1 of a baby to 10 of an above average adult, and 20 to a very strong person. so mainly, If some one asks I'll tell them the truth, 4, 5, 3, 6, 7, the normal stuff

I swear if I know a big guy who likes DBZ as much as I do, I'm making him be Nappa, and not just DBZ nappa, but TFS nappa because Nappa is awsome, but not as awsome as Vegeta, and fortunatly, his armor wont get destroyed.

Archived