The official cosplay thread?

RyanAtlus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go as a character from Eureka 7' date=' or one of my characters from my Fan Fic that is related to Eureka 7.

But then again, I doubt I'll ever go to a Convention.

[/quote']

Hmm. I only go to nearby ones in my city at my local Waterstones Bookstore which are like once or twice a year, and are only on one specific day for 2 hours. There's always a cosplay comp and it's always fixed. The people who buy their costumes or bribe the judge basically win and get a ton of free Manga etc. It pisses me off tbh. I wish I could go to a real Convention.

But then again' date=' I doubt I'll ever go to a Convention.

[/quote']

Don't be afraid!

Even if your costume isn't perfect, other cosplayers will still be friendly towards you because you at least tried!

Maybe cause there are no conventions in Germany >,>

I don't want to travel who knows where, just to go to a convention, and fly back here. Too much of a waste of money.

Enrise' date=' if you go as a character from Eureka Seven to any convention, I'll hunt you down and take your picture. =D

[/quote']

Excuse me? O.o

Good thing I don't plan on it. U.U'

I'm glad that some people here like, and know, Eureka 7. It's an awesomesauce show.

• 1 month later...

NECROBUMP

I'll be doing Joey next week on Made In Asia. Does anyone know what his necklace in Battle City is supposed to be? I've currectly got a set of 6 Locator Cards that spell out "EPIC WIN" when placed on top of each other, but if I remember it right, he had a photograph of Serenity Wheeler around his neck.

• 4 weeks later...

Why does this thread die every time?

[spoiler=Kaiba, shortly after I refused to go for some yaoi pics]24978_1399258467165_1403395443_31148682_5489199_n.jpg

[spoiler=ALL the yugioh cosplayers on 1 picture]24978_1399257227134_1403395443_31148656_4847643_n.jpg

[spoiler=Yugi-chan and me]photo.php?pid=31148647&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=1214386320&id=1403395443&fbid=1399256867125

[spoiler=Yusei-chan shortly before being kidnapped]24978_1399256627119_1403395443_31148641_3234316_n.jpg

[spoiler=I think I look smexy on this one]24978_1399256587118_1403395443_31148640_4657246_n.jpg

[spoiler=I think I look kawaii on this one]24978_1399256507116_1403395443_31148638_6737544_n.jpg

[spoiler=Children's card games are serious sheet]24978_1399256267110_1403395443_31148632_3840260_n.jpg

[spoiler=Me and my smexy hugboard]24978_1399255947102_1403395443_31148624_3917664_n.jpg

Finished my L cosplay just a couple of days ago.

I'll get pics up by next week.

'Tis awesome.

Also' date=' to above, nice YuGiOh cosplays :3

[/quote']

L cosplays are pretty awesome too! ^^

Might do one in the future, but all my cosplays for 2010 have been decided: 2x Joey, Pimp Atlus, Rua and Rukia

At AnimeBoston, I went as Toji Suzuhara. I was pretty much only recognizable (if I was) because most of my friends were Shinji Ikari, Kaworu Nagisa, Gendo Ikari, Kensuke Aida, and Matoko Hyuga (even though nobody knows who that is). Another one of the friends was Lulu from Final Fantasy X, and her costume was especially amazing, so she naturally got a lot of pictures.

While in the gaming room at the Sheraton Hotel, I used my Alien deck. I battled a Bruno who used an Elemental Hero deck. He won with Elemental Hero Absolute Zero.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

Is anyone coming to the BIFFF in Brussels this sunday?

I'll have to use my Joey cosplay again, because I'm still having trouble with finding the right material for Jack's cape. Anyways, if you wanna see a live performance of Brooklyn Rage, be there! I'll try to convince someone to film it.

Nice cosplay~ YuGiOh seems like a popular cosplay to do around here ;___;

&What are your friend's take on cosplay?

Here's a simple video explaining one of my friend's feelings; xD

Not everyone understands cosplay.

Also, any of you have cosplay names? Seems pretty popular. Usually people go by the character they're cosplaying, but when people can identify their faces, they have a certain name they call themselves. My cosplay name is Tsun. Variations include Tsuntsun, Tsundere, and Tsunmon.

My friends accept it. Hell, some guys from my class even begged to take me to a con once.

Meh, YGO cosplays are rather rare in Belgium. Even on the bigger cons, there were only 4 of them.

My cosplay nickname is "The King". Obvious reference is obvious.

This just came...in: Raging cosplayer walks onto stage

Warning: the video may cause you to sheet bricks.

Nyeah Joeybump!

Also' date=' pants for Pimp Atlus are almost done. I still need to get a second layer of silver paint-ish thing on it.

[/quote']

Excellent. You cosplayed as Joey well, so that Pimp Jack outfit should be quite good.

I haven't even started the Crashtown Kyosuke Kiryu outfit I plan for either next year's or next next year's AnimeBoston. I need to start building that Infernity deck now. Luckily, The Shining Darkness sneak preview is right around the corner.

I'm wondering if any other yugioh cosplayers will satisfy me.

Nyeah Joeybump!

Also' date=' pants for Pimp Atlus are almost done. I still need to get a second layer of silver paint-ish thing on it.

[/quote']

Excellent. You cosplayed as Joey well, so that Pimp Jack outfit should be quite good.

I haven't even started the Crashtown Kyosuke Kiryu outfit I plan for either next year's or next next year's AnimeBoston. I need to start building that Infernity deck now. Luckily, The Shining Darkness sneak preview is right around the corner.

yuseiwhatididthere.png

I'd like to cosplay Yusei just to kick ass with a Junk Deck, but his wig looks like it takes forever to get right!

yuseiwhatididthere.png

But I made the "satisfy me" joke.

I'd like to cosplay Yusei just to kick ass with a Junk Deck' date=' but his wig looks like it takes forever to get right!

[/quote']

I'm hoping my friend can cosplay as Yusei. I'm helping him with his Junk deck now. I'm actually thinking of making him 2: one highlander using only Yusei cards (more Yusei-like) and one using only Yusei cards but not highlander (to be more competitive).

Since Kiryu uses only one real spell throughout the entire show, I figure I'll have to use more than one of many cards and use some cards Kiryu didn't use but still linked to Infernities (such as 3 Zero - Max and 3 Infernity Launcher if it isn't limited by then). My Synchros will be most likely be 3 Infernity Death Dragons, and maybe a Red Dragon Archfiend and a Black-Winged Dragon (borrowed from the other members of former Team Satisfaction) and, heck, maybe even a Stardust Dragon (I wouldn't use it against Yusei obviously). Imagine pulling all 4 Team Satisfaction Dragons out in one turn using the Handless OTK. That would be a true Satisfaction OTK.

I was also thinking about printing out a card of Infernity Zero and 3 cards of Infernity Death Gunman and see if anybody has good enough a sense of humor and adventure to face the "Shinigami."

Archived