The official cosplay thread?

RyanAtlus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your good. So far I've hadn't seen any YGO cosplayers.

I've heard from others that is was a fairly good first cosplay' date=' but I wasn't satisfied yet.

[/quote']

If you do a Kiryu cosplay good, then you'll definitely be "satisfied."

I've heard from others that is was a fairly good first cosplay' date=' but I wasn't satisfied yet.

[/quote']

is that so? Than I can't wait to see your next, by chance are you coming to anime Boston?

You saying that implies you'll be going. Do you know how much it costs? $50 a day or so? I'm not entirely sure.

Anyway, not to be answering your question directed at Larry, I'll be going though, with my brother and his friends. I won't be doing a yugioh cosplay though. I won't be there on Friday either.

Isn't Boston' date=' like ... In America! ?

If you're short on money, come to London Expo 2010. It's free.

[/quote']

Yes, it's an American city.

IN AMERICA!

This would imply that flying to London just to go to a convention wouldn't really be free.

Wait, you have free conventions there? Amazing.

[/quote']

If you do a Kiryu cosplay good, then you'll definitely be "satisfied."

[/quote']

is that so? Than I can't wait to see your next, by chance are you coming to anime Boston?

You saying that implies you'll be going. Do you know how much it costs? $50 a day or so? I'm not entirely sure.

Anyway, not to be answering your question directed at Larry, I'll be going though, with my brother and his friends. I won't be doing a yugioh cosplay though. I won't be there on Friday either.

According to my friend it's 40$ for all 3 days.(not including hotel fees, and it will be double if you register to go at both comicopia and tokyokid)

Isn't Boston' date=' like ... In America! ?

If you're short on money, come to London Expo 2010. It's free.

[/quote']

Yes, it's an American city.

IN AMERICA!

This would imply that flying to London just to go to a convention wouldn't really be free.

Wait, you have free conventions there? Amazing.

This ^. Also my bad, I assumed you were from America until I went back to the site and it clearly made me realize I was wrong :P.

Okay guys, I need a male lolita(Oji) costume, for under ~$70. I have none of the pre-required materials other then a rose which I can paint black (or probably white), which I doubt will save me all that much money. And I need it by Jan. 12th. .-. I'm in a pickle.

So.

Suggestions? Dx

Okay guys' date=' I need a male lolita(Oji) costume, for under ~$70. I have none of the pre-required materials other then a rose which I can paint black (or probably white), which I doubt will save me all that much money. And I need it by Jan. 12th. .-. I'm in a pickle.

So.

Suggestions? Dx

[/quote']

if any oji anime characters, the only one I can think of is Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji

as for the style in general looking for custom in under 70$ ;-; I wouldn't know, I'm sorry. Good luck.

Okay guys' date=' I need a male lolita(Oji) costume, for under ~$70. I have none of the pre-required materials other then a rose which I can paint black (or probably white), which I doubt will save me all that much money. And I need it by Jan. 12th. .-. I'm in a pickle.

So.

Suggestions? Dx

[/quote']

if any oji anime characters, the only one I can think of is Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji

as for the style in general looking for custom in under 70$ ;-; I wouldn't know, I'm sorry. Good luck.

I decided to look up Kuroshitsuji, and my gawd, it's perfect.

I found a site that sells a costume for about $110. So I'm gonna beg and plead my other relatives to loan me some cash. xD

Thanks for introducing me to the series~ <3

So.

Suggestions? Dx

[/quote']

I decided to look up Kuroshitsuji, and my gawd, it's perfect.

I found a site that sells a costume for about $110. So I'm gonna beg and plead my other relatives to loan me some cash. xD

Thanks for introducing me to the series~ <3

I am a Yugiohcardmaker Fox. What would I do if I couldn't accomplish something like this?

Enough with the quote pun lol. No problem, if you do get the costume you need to post a picture. I truthfully never saw someone cosplay as someone from that show.

EDIT: No I lied, I remember seing someone cosplay as Grell. Perfect too, it was kinda creepy. Doesn't help he had the chainsaw

I finished Kuroshitsuji, and decided to go with Grell. Because he's awesome.

The only thing I'm unsure about is the color of his hair and which wig I should choose. I'm also wondering how to make the beads that fall from his glasses, and how to make/where to buy shoes similar to his.

Any suggestions?

[spoiler=Reference]kowue.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well, I've been as Johan Anderson, Zack Fair, Ulquiorra, Ichigo and Gin, and am going as either Roxas/Ventus/Terra next. Here's some pics (but they'll probably be oversized >.<''):

[align=center]Zack Fair (made this costume and the Buster Sword myself):

10723136065152611670837.th.jpg

img03581.th.jpg

img0355nc.th.jpg

img0356k.th.jpg

img0346v2.th.jpg

Johan Andersen (made this costume myself too):

dsc00035bl.th.jpg

image002jo.th.jpg

image006wa.th.jpg

image009l.th.jpg

I know, bad pics are bad. I never seem to take good pics of my cosplays. >.>'' Always have a terribad camera. Oh, and the rest of my costumes don't have good pics - or rather, don't have any at all. Sadly, Ulquiorra is one of them, as for some reason, I can't find ANY pics of it. I'll post em if I ever find em.[/align]

I need help in deciding my next cosplay. As I said, it's between Roxas, Ventus and Terra. Roxas simply requires a cloak and the Kingdom Key which I have already made (alongside the Dark Keyblade of Princesses Hearts), but Terra and Ventus would require new costumes. Terra has the easiest costume as Ventus' costume is VERY hard to make. I also prefer Terra's Keyblade, but...

I need help in deciding my next cosplay. As I said' date=' it's between Roxas, Ventus and Terra. Roxas simply requires a cloak and the Kingdom Key which I have already made (alongside the Dark Keyblade of Princesses Hearts), but Terra and Ventus would require new costumes. Terra has the easiest costume as Ventus' costume is VERY hard to make. I also prefer Terra's Keyblade, but...

[/quote']

hmmm...you should go cosplaying with the one that is more accessible for you

Archived