Darker than BLACK

Felix

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also' date=' Golem guy is totally gay. Which means sick Yaoi will soon spawn. -gets chainsaw-

[/quote']

Not necessarily. He could just be, in Mina's words, a hentai.

He's at least bi. That's for sure.

Referring to Hei (or Shion) as "Prince" doesn't make him bi. From what I read from his statement, it seems more a joke than anything else.

Also' date=' Golem guy is totally gay. Which means sick Yaoi will soon spawn. -gets chainsaw-

[/quote']

Not necessarily. He could just be, in Mina's words, a hentai.

He's at least bi. That's for sure.

Referring to Hei (or Shion) as "Prince" doesn't make him bi. From what I read from his statement, it seems more a joke than anything else.

His general demeanor makes me think that.

Might just be me.

I'm not complaining, Fenrir said the gun was for tanks. It wasn't. As the intro shows, the gun is meant to be fired from a plat form. It's really not for tanks. I don't know where he got that from.

Suou isn't a contractor either so why you say that I'm not sure.

Suou isn't a contractor either so why you say that I'm not sure.

Mainly because she has an obeisance and has said herself that she is a Contractor. Man, you gotta watch the episode 'til the end. You obviously didn't see the scene on the boat.

Then why would it rip her arm off?

It was meant to be fired while laying down. It's same when firing a bazooka, you can't move while doing it. You have to kneel. The power of the shot while standing would be enough to break her arm. Easily. Not to mention she's a little girl. If firing a shot like that for a middle age man breaks his arm, imagine what it would do to her.

Look at the start of the fight, where Hei used the grappling hook to drag down a soldier from the bridge. He hesitated a bit before dragging him down, as if he was trying to do something else - use his power, for instance. I'm pretty sure he's lost his power... or maybe worse, Pai?

Wow guys, I thought you knew better. =(

Remember at the season finale? Where Dr. whatshisface went and said that Hei can actually give Contractor powers to others? This means when that energy field activated, it probably ether;

A. Drained his powers and gave them to Suou.

B. Overused them, but gave powers to Suou.

I'm not saying he gave Suou HIS powers, but, and I qoute; "It's useless. The anti-gate particles within the system have been completely altered by the special particle light emitted from BK201's electric current. His electric current isn't one made up of mere electromagnetic waves. It's capable of altering substances at a quantum level. Granting the abilities of a Contractor to an ordinary human being is example of what BK201 is capable of."

This means Hei gave powers to Suou, and also explains how he got his from Pai.

Archived