Bleach: Fade to Black

Well, since this is a movie it deserves it's own thread here. I have to said I just finished watching Dattebuyo's subbed version and it was incredible. Defiently worth the wait from when it as first in japanese cinemas. The ending was funny how it mentioned Google being your window to the world too. Some parts were kinda just meh, but I'm glad to see Urahara in shinigami clothing.

It was mehish to an extent, but some of the fights were kinda awesome, such as Renji vs Ichigo re-enactment. I also loved the part where you see Yoruichi's Fine Ass. Also the Benihimeness too, plus some Ryuujin Jakka and of course Ukitake and Shunsui's releases (God I had to look up Shunsui's name because I couldn't remember his name earlier and now for the life of me and I'd forgotten Ukitake earlier then it came back to me lol).

It was mehish to an extent' date=' but some of the fights were kinda awesome, such as Renji vs Ichigo re-enactment. I also loved the part where you see [b']Yoruichi's Fine Ass. Also the Benihimeness too,[/b] plus some Ryuujin Jakka and of course Ukitake and Shunsui's releases (God I had to look up Shunsui's name because I couldn't remember his name earlier and now for the life of me and I'd forgotten Ukitake earlier then it came back to me lol).

I <3 that too.

For the other release, save for Shunsui, I didn't really care for much.

In general I liked the movie. Each of the captains showed off a little more of their uber potential. I was dissapointed with the battle between Dark Rukia and Ichigo though. They put alot into hyping up that battle but the hype just wasn't worth the battle itself.

Also as usual Kempachi just went and uber owned everyone.

Archived