If Kaiba VS. Zane who' d beat who?

Aethercide

Who wins?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Anime decks suck. Kaiba would probably just netdeck some real life pwnage deck and pwn Zane anyway. I would pwn both of them with Monarchs.

Anime Decks dont suck they have 100 of random cards and they are prepared for every sutiation. Of course in Real Life everyone with an 100 card deck would draw always the wrong cards but not anime chars.

I doubt u could win vs them.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Anime decks suck. Kaiba would probably just netdeck some real life pwnage deck and pwn Zane anyway. I would pwn both of them with Monarchs.

He doesn't need to netdeck. A grand is like a nickel to him.

Anime Decks dont suck they have 100 of random cards and they are prepared for every sutiation. Of course in Real Life everyone with an 100 card deck would draw always the wrong cards but not anime chars.

I doubt u could win vs them.

Some people assemble decklists for the characters on the anime. The solution is obvious: they have 100s or random cards they swap into their 40-card deck for no real reason, and then pwn with those random cards.

kiaba wuold win esey

kiaba life pionts4000 zane life pionts 0

What are you talking about? Zane's not that bad. Of course he'd pwn Kiaba. But this thread is about Kaiba' date=' which is a completely different story.

zane would kill kiba

I'll have to agree with you here. I'm not even sure Kiba exists.

Seto Kaiba would win because...he's Kaiba. However' date=' I would say Zane has a better deck; but do you think the show's producers would let the most loved character get beaten by some kid?

[/quote']

Whaddaya mean, Zane has a better deck? We don't even know if Zane has a deck. Besides, Kaiba's got to have improved his deck over ten years of cards being released.

Dubbies listen Zane does not have CyDar anymore....its like talking to a brick wall, heck we don't even know if he has a deck or what he's running, so this topic is pointless after GX 164 when he gives the deck to Syrus (Dub names *kills self*)

Kaiba has a random deck I hate that the only cards that help each other are his dragon cards. Zane on the other hand has lods of cool and powerful machines that have sky high attack points.

lolatk. It's been ten years since we saw Kaiba duel, we have no idea what his deck is (if I had to place a guess, some kind of Dark Armed Synchro deck with a Blue-Eyes variant as the Synchro). And even if Zane DOES have the Cyberdarks (which he doesn't), he'd still lose to Dark Armed Synchro.

im sorry for saying this but...... KAIBA OWNS ZANE.

Kaiba has Blue-eyes ultimate dragon with an ATK of 4500 while Zane's Cyber end Dragon with an ATK of 4000. so in comparison in power blue eyes is stronger than cyber dragon. sure zane has some neat combos and his monsters has better effects and stuff but in the meanwhile when the GX characters were on their adventures and stuff Kaiba must have making a new deck right? besides Kaiba defeated Jaden once even though jaden hadnt his neo spacian monsters but his deck was still awesome....

Kaiba hands down just because..

If Zane and Jaden Yuki tag teamed against the two best of Yu-Gi-Oh! Series. They would so freaking lose. They would be killed and never ever can return to any series.

Yugi Muto (Best Deck) + Kaiba (Best Deck) vs Jaden's (Best Deck) + Zane's Best Deck. It'll be a slaughter' date=' GOD CARDS VS WEAKLINGS. Lol

[/quote']

ive actually gotten someone to do a kabia+yugi vs jesse+jaden duel, it's on youtube, jaden won it by himself because he brought out 2 wildedges and neither yugi or kabia had a good attack counter spell.

ended in 15 turns with a jaden based win.

ill get him to do this pair and see it it goes any different.

im sorry for saying this but...... KAIBA OWNS ZANE.

Kaiba has Blue-eyes ultimate dragon with an ATK of 4500 while Zane's Cyber end Dragon with an ATK of 4000. so in comparison in power blue eyes is stronger than cyber dragon. sure zane has some neat combos and his monsters has better effects and stuff but in the meanwhile when the GX characters were on their adventures and stuff Kaiba must have making a new deck right? besides Kaiba defeated Jaden once even though jaden hadnt his neo spacian monsters but his deck was still awesome....

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

Although Kaiba is better than Zane.

Kaiba hands down just because..

If Zane and Jaden Yuki tag teamed against the two best of Yu-Gi-Oh! Series. They would so freaking lose. They would be killed and never ever can return to any series.

Yugi Muto (Best Deck) + Kaiba (Best Deck) vs Jaden's (Best Deck) + Zane's Best Deck. It'll be a slaughter' date=' GOD CARDS VS WEAKLINGS. Lol

[/quote']

ive actually gotten someone to do a kabia+yugi vs jesse+jaden duel, it's on youtube, jaden won it by himself because he brought out 2 wildedges and neither yugi or kabia had a good attack counter spell.

ended in 15 turns with a jaden based win.

ill get him to do this pair and see it it goes any different.

Vid maker is biased.

I'll make their decks on DMU and see how they do.

Zane would kiss kiabas dust especially if kiaba pulls out shinning dragon though it takes a whille to see him on the field but zane has the power of distraction.

Zane will wish he never picked up a deck.8):D:)8):P

Dude, don't insult Zane. Whoever this Kiaba git is, he runs BESD, so he must really suck. Kaiba would completely crush Kiaba, definitely. But for the millionth time, we aren't talking about this strange Kiaba person, we're discussing Seto Kaiba (Dark Armed Synchro) and Zane Truesdale (Cyberdark).

Elaborate, s'il vous plaît, as to why Dark Armed Synchro loses to Cyberdarks, before I merely assume you make this assumption based on your enjoyment of the character personalities rather than actual evaluation of the characters' skill as duelists.

• 4 months later...

Zane can win in one turn if he draws the right cards. Think about it. Cyber Dragon x3 + Power Bond. Cyber End Dragon with 8000 ATK. Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. 4500 ATK. True if Kaiba draws a crippling virus card he can beat Zane easily' date=' maybe in the anime but come on. Virus cards only last 3 turns. Zane could combat the Crush Card Virus with his Cyberdark Monsters and Deck Devistation Virus with his Cyber Dragons. I've never seen Kaiba use the Eradicator Epidemic Virus at all which would cripple any duelist. Even Zane. It would disable Future Fusion, Overload Fusion, Power Bond. All his Fusion and Lifepoint Protecting cards.

[/quote']

You do relise Kaiba has Megamorph to combat, Power Bond?

Archived