If Kaiba VS. Zane who' d beat who?

Aethercide

Who wins?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say kaiba would somehow win' date=' Then go to the counceller and say" This boy is an excellent duelist, so on "

I would love to teach him as my apprentice.

That's what I think.

[/quote']

umm actually kiba is the owner of the duel academy in a few episodes it shows that

I said it once, I'll say it again:

There is NO WAY Zane can beat Kaiba if Kaiba has either Obelisk the Tormentor or the Fang of Critias in his deck.

Without either, it could really go either way (only with ''Hell Kaiser'' Zane though), but if it's Kaiba at his prime vs Zane at his prime, it's pretty clear that God deck / Legendary Dragon deck >>> Cyber Dark deck.

I said it once' date=' I'll say it again:

There is NO WAY Zane can beat Kaiba if Kaiba has either Obelisk the Tormentor or the Fang of Critias in his deck.

[/quote']

sorry to say this, but you are wrong, Kaiba doesn't have Obelisk the Tormentor or the Fang of Critias in his deck in his deck anymore; he gave Obelisk to Yugi and Fang of Critias simply disappeared

but yeah, I would say that Kaiba would win, can you say BEUD + Megamorph? that will totally own that Cyber End Dragon + PowerBond(unless Zane uses Limiter Removal, then Kaiba is screwed)

I said it once' date=' I'll say it again:

[/quote']

sorry to say this, but you are wrong, Kaiba doesn't have Obelisk the Tormentor or the Fang of Critias in his deck in his deck anymore; he gave Obelisk to Yugi and Fang of Critias simply disappeared

Yes, but Kaiba at his prime = Kaiba with his strongest deck, which is of course his Obelisk deck, followed closely by his Critias deck. With any of those decks he could beat Hell Kaiser Zane like nothing.

Guest King of Games

As big a fan of BEWD and Kaiba i am, in a real life situation, the cyber dragon/power bond would overpower kaiba's dragons, except for maybe Choaos Emperor Dragan. On the character side of things, Kaiba would rule.

both would win cuz zane has power bond and cyber end dragon but kaiba has blue eyes white dragon and other types of blue eyes's but kaiba cuz he is my role model of dueling and my number 1 fan!:-)

both would win cuz zane has power bond and cyber end dragon but kaiba has blue eyes white dragon and other types of blue eyes's but kaiba cuz he is my role model of dueling and my number 1 fan!

• 2 weeks later...

Obviousley you all forgot about the other cards used.

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Bottomless Trap Hole

Mirror Force

Shrink

Kaiba and Zane could both win with 4 cards. But Kaiba has more of a chance.

Kaiba needs: CyberStein, Megamorph, Heavy Storm, Shield Crush/Offerings to the Doomed.

Blue Eyes Ultimate with 9000 ATK directly.

Zane needs: Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Power Bond. OR Future Fusion, Overload Fusion, Limiter Removal, Shrink.

Like that would actually happen unless the duel was fixed like all the GX duels.

Kaiba would ultimately win. The last deck we saw of Kaiba's was the Awaking the Dragons, and that was way before GX. There's alot more cards, and he could have way better strategies.

Kaiba hands down just because..

If Zane and Jaden Yuki tag teamed against the two best of Yu-Gi-Oh! Series. They would so freaking lose. They would be killed and never ever can return to any series.

Yugi Muto (Best Deck) + Kaiba (Best Deck) vs Jaden's (Best Deck) + Zane's Best Deck. It'll be a slaughter, GOD CARDS VS WEAKLINGS. Lol

Just a reminer that next to Yugi' date=' Kaiba is the greatest duelist in the world. They make this clear in the very first episode when Pegasus finds out the world champion was defeated.

In fact, who has defeated Kaiba other than Yugi? Pegasus, but he had the Millenium AND Mokuba. Noah, but he cheated and turned Kaiba to stone.

Sorry, Kaiba is simply better than Zane. Zane couldn't make it in with the pros, while Kaiba has been leading the pack all his life. Unless Zane pulls a Millenium Item out his ***, he would ultimately lose to Kaiba. I repeat, ONLY YUGI CAN DEFEAT KAIBA IN A FAIR DUEL.

[/quote']

Kaiba may be in the leading Pack but Zane is being taught all the technique's besides his stratiges kick *** so you can't just say that Zane would lose cuase he is a great duelist unlike Jaden who is as lucky as Joey lol. it's hard to call but i say Zane.

depends on which zane cuz the dark zanes chimertech could easily take out BEU. but the old zane no....

How would he summon it?

Future Fusion - MST, Heavy Storm, Magic Jammer, etc.

Overload - Bottomless Trap Hole, Compulsory, Magic Jammer, et.c

Everyone is thinking about his BEWD's and crap. HE DOES HAVE OTHER CARDS.

Kaiba should probably win, he rulezzz! He doesn't call up his best monster in the first turn ALWAYS so that it could be hammered. Zane does. Well when he has the Cyberdark dragon he doesn't do that anymore, and if you mean that Zane then it would be a great duel. But I still hope Kaiba to win.

btw the duels of Yugioh are much better than those of GX.

For example take Clash in the Colloseum. Do you guys remember that?

That was sooo awsome and there was no duel in GX as good as that one, do you agree?

btw the duels of Yugioh are much better than those of GX.

For example take Clash in the Colloseum. Do you guys remember that?

That was sooo awsome and there was no duel in GX as good as that one' date=' do you agree?

[/quote']

Yubel vs Jaden ftw.

The duels in Yugioh GX adhere closer to the rules, are more "realistic" rather than randomly getting the card you need EVERY turn, and are more down-to-earth without everyone pulling godmodded monsters out of their butts every second episode (well, some people do that occasionally), instead using strategies and stuff. On the other hand, duels in Yugioh were more... epic, most of them had better cliffhangers - most were longer as well, and yeah... I dunno which ones I prefer.

Ontopic: There's nothing to add, since I've stated the facts multiple times already. I just want to remind you guys that Kaiba doesn't only use his Blue-Eyes. He has a multitude of other powerful cards, especially in his Battle City deck, where he wields a freaking Egyptian God, and in his Waking the Dragons deck, with the Fang of Critias.

Archived