I need help finding awesome animes(read the 4th page in my comment need help again)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to mention Code Geass R2. But also' date=' watch Heroic Age and Yu Gi Oh Uncut english dub.

So Fire Haze....*gets closer, only to be pulled away by a mysterious force*

[/quote']

Stupid Mion! Give VK-Duelist back! *takes out a mysterious knife to be followed by a lovely evil laugh*

That's Higurashi for you<3

On topic: Also, watch Kure-nai. It's very short, but very beautiful.

Gravitation was funny. Aegis was okay. (If you like yaoi)

Texholnyze (can't spell), or Ghost in The Shell was good, if you were mature, if they are in the same range.

If you like strategy and calculation, try Code Geass or Death Note

If you are looking for something more normal, try FMA Brotherhood, Vampire Knight, Gundam Series.

DO NEVER watch naruto, no matter what they tell you.

WATCH Death Note its the BEST funking ANIME EVER! too bad its too short.

Neon Genesis Evangelion (According some random people, not me)

Blackjack (its kinda cool but too realistic (xD) and drawings sucks)

Speed Grapher

Excel Saga... [sarcasm]wtf? did i just say excel saga? that SUCKS![/sarcasm]

Van Hellsing

.Hack//G.U. Return

.hack//Roots

.hack//SIGN

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

GANTZ

Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Death Note Subbed

Digimon Adventure Season 1

Digimon Adventure Season 2

Disgaea

InuYasha

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

Yu-Gi-Oh GX

s-Cry-ed

Trigun Dubbed

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Ouran High School Host Club

Samurai Champloo

Shaman King

Ranma ½

Naruto Shippuden

Inuyasha: The Final Act

Grenadier

Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood

Fruits Basket

Dragon Ball Z

Elfen Lied

FullMetal Alchemisttheres some suggestions ^^

sorry but, NARUTO?!?!? DIGIMON?!?!? YUGIOH 5ds/GX?!?!? what a nerd

EDIT: hey, did ycm just censured my funking word "funking"? hey thats funking cool to funking censor funking words like funking!

LOL

sorry but, NARUTO?!?!? DIGIMON?!?!? YUGIOH 5ds/GX?!?!? what a nerd

Hey Digimon is awesome. Also, this is opinions and recommendation. People don't like the same stuff you do. Whenever I get someone into anime I always give them the same picture.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/masterbeef66/recommendation.jpg

let's see some newer animes, if you don't like the old stuff.(since the picture isn't really up to date or big..)

Canaan

Casshern Sin

Vampire in the Bund(upcoming anime)

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

Quasar of Stigmata(upcoming anime)

Sayonara zetsubou sensei (all 4 seasons)

Astro sunrider REEEED!

YOU CAN NOT ADVANCE Neon Genesis Evangalion 2.0

School Rumble(because it was playing earlier and I almost forgot how awesome this show was)

Bokurano

I'm lazy but one of these days I'll post a huge recommendation picture/topic.

sorry but' date=' NARUTO?!?!? DIGIMON?!?!? YUGIOH 5ds/GX?!?!? what a nerd

EDIT: hey, did ycm just censured my f***ing word "f***ing"? hey thats f***ing cool to f***ing censor f***ing words like f***ing!

LOL

[/quote']

Please do not insult me for liking things that I watch. Someone asked for a reccomendation to good animes, and "Good" animes are defined by other's opinions. So even if you dislike what I enjoy, there's no reason to be rude about it. And where do you make your bias that these shows are for nerds? Im willing to bet you havent given the light of day to sit down and watch enough of it to get it, nor did you have an open mind if you even had watched these shows. If after all of that, you still didn't like it then w/e, thats fine. Still no reason to put others down for liking it.

sorry but' date=' NARUTO?!?!? DIGIMON?!?!? YUGIOH 5ds/GX?!?!? what a nerd[/quote']

Indeed! I am appalled that someone would actually suggest Yu-Gi-Oh! series on a forum like this! Seriously, I didn't think people here even knew what Yu-Gi-Oh! was, let alone liked it enough to, say, recommend it, or to post on an internet forum about it. Shocking!

sorry but' date=' NARUTO?!?!? DIGIMON?!?!? YUGIOH 5ds/GX?!?!? what a nerd[/quote']

Indeed! I am appalled that someone would actually suggest Yu-Gi-Oh! series on a forum like this! Seriously, I didn't think people here even knew what Yu-Gi-Oh! was, let alone liked it enough to, say, recommend it, or to post on an internet forum about it. Shocking!

I took a sip.

woah woah woah. Read the rest of my post, also thanks for pointing out my typo. That was me quoting the person directly above me(but I forgot the

tag.)

EDIT: also I took a sip.

woah woah woah. Read the rest of my post, also thanks for pointing out my typo. That was me quoting the person directly above me(but I forgot the

tag.)

EDIT: also I took a sip.

Oops. I was trying to find the post where that came from, and I saw your without the quote tags and just grabbed it without looking. >_>

Archived