Morphtronic Cleanen and the other important protagonist cards from Episode 78.

burnpsy

[align=center]2aizvn.png

● While in Attack Position: You can send 1 card equipped to this card to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. ● While in Defense Position: Once per turn' date=' you can equip one monster on the field to this card.[/quote'][/align]

...and here I expected something epic...

EDIT: Now it's a mini Thousand-Eyes Restrict without the bonus.

Anyways... discuss this, Morphtronic Scramble, Ancient Sunlight, Twinkle Wall, and Power Break.

Lulz..it's terribad...

Yeah... at least there's the other Morph support from the episode... That said' date=' we don't know if it's any good...

EDIT: Morphtronic Scramble apparently turn all Morphs into a Gorz of sorts that comes in BEFORE damage! O.o

The ATK position effect is the one I understand.

I don't understand the DEF one. What effect does it get from the equipped monster? That I'd like to know.

If you don't understand the DEF effect and its benefits, read the ATK effect again. You'll get it eventually.

EDIT2: Well, apparently the translation's wrong. you ca equip the enemy too. xD

Change the title pl0x. Prism subbed it as Deformer Cleaner.

Prism also said the Fifth Signer was yet to be born. Look how right he was about that.

And it's Prism' date=' inaccuracy follows.

[/quote']

Also, Sushi, do you not understand the concept of Deformer = Morphtronic? Or would you have Morphtronic Boomboxen's name changed to Deformer Radiocassen because Prism said so?

Although I noticed it can take oponent's monsters...still meh..

Think about it. It's essentially a non-Fusion Thousand Eyes Restrict. Very easily recycled by Junk Box/Repair Unit/Map, Protected by Cameran/Boarden/Forcefield/Boomboxen, Searchabale by One for One/Celfon, can take Synchros, etc.

It's actually better than it looks! xP

Archived