Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Box of GLD 4.

Pack 1 : Avarice, Spy, Stun

Pack 2 : TTOC, DCK, Monk

Pack 3 : Tytannial, Gyzarus, Jar

Pack 4 : TTOC, DCK, Monk (WTF)

Pack 5 : Obelisk, Ryko (There was no 3rd gold, in its place was another common)

I'm pissed at pack 5, and buy another pack of GLD 4.

Pack 6 : TTOC, DCK, Monk (O.O WTF)

I just got my playset of monk, TTOC, and DCK.

At the same time.

When were Ghost Rares added? I thought Secret/Ultimate Rares were the highest?

And can someone EXPLAIN what it is? Im not allowed on the Wikia thingamabob.

Ghost Rare, known as Holographic Rare in the OCG, is a fairly recent rarity introduced in the TCG version of Tactical Evolution. It has a very shiny silver lettering, much like a Secret Rare, with some colors removed from the card and a 3D holographic image (starting with "Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode" in Crimson Crisis). The body of the monster itself seems split, making the image look 3D. If a light is shone on the card image the color changes. It can be hard to make out the monster on a card colored this way. At a certain angle the image's color is somewhat restored with the same colors as the normal card just in a dimmer version. The overall effect of these changes is a pale, "ghost-like" appearance to the card art, especially when scanned.

There are currently only seventeen Ghost Rare TCG Cards: "Rainbow Dragon", "Elemental Hero Chaos Neos", "Rainbow Neos", "Honest", "Stardust Dragon", "Black Rose Dragon", "Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode", "Power Tool Dragon", "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Majestic Star Dragon", "Majestic Red Dragon", "Black-Winged Dragon", "Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste", "Shooting Star Dragon", "Odin, Father of the Aesir", "Junk Berserker" and "No. 17 Revise Dragon".

These cards are the Cover cards of the packs (with the exception of "Rainbow Neos").

Archived