Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

Got some card protectors a few days ago and randomly bought one Yusei 3. Pulled Drill Warrior and synchro material. Like that time I got some protectors and 1 TSHD, pulled Ultra into the void :mellow:

Local store had Yusei 3's down to £2 so I bought 10.

Rares:

Effect Veiler (yay)

Drill Warrior

4x Card of Sacrifie

2x Majestic Star Dragon

2x Battle Waltz

Supers:

Big One Warrior

2x Boost Warrior

Pretty annoyed about getting 4 Card of Sacrifice, but I got Effect Veiler which is what mattered ;)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which packs are the best if I want to pull spell/trap staples cheaply? I'm already planning on getting SDM and SDY for mirror force, dark hole, and reborn. Inb4 buying singles, I like buying packs. I want the thrill of pulling them.

If i remember rightly Dark hole and monster reborns are LOB while mirror force was either MRL or MRD but because they are super to ultra rare they hardish to find, i can't remember which other boosters they are in as they did quite a few boosters that combine the old series into one booster but changing their rarity.

which packs are the best if I want to pull spell/trap staples cheaply? I'm already planning on getting SDM and SDY for mirror force, dark hole, and reborn. Inb4 buying singles, I like buying packs. I want the thrill of pulling them.

Structure Deck Marik has Mirror Force, Mystical Space Typhoon and Book of Moon

Duelist Pack Yugi has Monster Reborn, but the earlier starter decks have it as well

as for dark hole, most of the earlier Starter Decks have it

but that's if you want to get the cards easily

Once, a while ago I bought a Random packet because I had some spare money and I looked at my cards [it was a 9 card packet] and I was like 'Damn 8 Commons... Wait only 8 cards! I got ripped.' I then looked through again and behind one of the cards there was a 'Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder' [this was when I had all 3 Gods and still do but, only had the other 2 Sacred beasts] I was over the Moon!!! [i didn't have the Evil gods but do now. BTW got all of them for £3!]

Archived