Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

Most of my pulls are from boosters, i don't know why. Sometimes, they are terrible too. But i want to share two experiences buying boosters at Wal-Mart.

1.) 3 LODT boosters two were 1st Edition. I got:

Super Rare Wulf, Lightsworn Beast(1st Ed)

Secret Rare Fog King(1st Ed)

Ghost Rare Honest

2.) 4 TSHD(all 1st Ed) and 4 PTDN(only one 1st Eed) and:

TSHD

Super Rare Ally of Justice Light Gazer

Ultimate Rare Infernity Doom Dragon

Secret Rare Wave-Motion Inferno

PTDN

Super Rare Golden Flying Fish

Ultra Rare Allure of Darkness

Secret Rare Dark Grepher (1st Ed)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a huge stroke of luck.

Monday I went to the only card shop I know in England (Bicester Toys in Bicester) and bought 1 Hidden Arsenal. I pulled Flamvell Guard, Worm Dimikles, AoJ Santa Claus, AoJ Garadholg and X-Saber Urbellum. I swore and stamped home feeling foul.

On Wednesday my Gran had to go back to Bicester to do some shopping and I tagged along. I persuaded her to lend me £2.50 and bought another pack. Pulled Mist Wurm.

I just bought a Box of Shining Darkness Booster Packs. Here's what i Pulled:

1X Saber Vault

1X XX-Saber Darksoul

1X Intercept Wave

1X Infernity Doom Dragon

1X XX-Saber Boggart Knight-From Booster pack not a Promotional Sneak Preview Card

1X Bird of Roses

1X Infernity Mirage

1X Infernity Launcher

And 22 Normal Rares including Infernity and Blackwing Stuff. Now not only did i get Good Stuff for my Infernity and Blackwing Deck but i can make an X-Saber Deck as well.

I just have a question. What are the chances of pulling 2 Ghost Rare Honest cards? Because I did it, within a short time and only 11 Light of Destruction packs.

The first one I got from a Light of Destruction sneak preview. I opened up the packs I got and saw it, immediately hiding it because at that time I wasn't sure how rare Ghost Rares were and I was sure everyone would be around me wanting to trade for it. The second time I got one was out of a tin. I think it came with only 1 Light of Destruction pack and in it was a Ghost Rare Honest.

I heard somewhere that you have a 1:300 chance of getting a ghost rare. So does that mean there was a 1:600 chance of me doing that and I did it in only around 11?

I just have a question. What are the chances of pulling 2 Ghost Rare Honest cards? Because I did it, within a short time and only 11 Light of Destruction packs.

The first one I got from a Light of Destruction sneak preview. I opened up the packs I got and saw it, immediately hiding it because at that time I wasn't sure how rare Ghost Rares were and I was sure everyone would be around me wanting to trade for it. The second time I got one was out of a tin. I think it came with only 1 Light of Destruction pack and in it was a Ghost Rare Honest.

I heard somewhere that you have a 1:300 chance of getting a ghost rare. So does that mean there was a 1:600 chance of me doing that and I did it in only around 11?

That is Impressive but how about this. My Friend bought 2 Boxes of Light Of Destruction off the Internet and this was just when Light of Destruction came out, and from those 2 Boxes he pulled 2 Ghost Rare Honest Cards and 2 Secret Rare 1st Edition Judgment Dragons. So you can Imagine how Amazed he was.

My, my bro and my sis each got a pack of TSHD.

I pulled crap. Not even a good rare. Wattcube was ok.

My bro pulled a good rare, Infernity Beetle.

My sis, wanted Wattgiraffe, and she got it :/.

At least my sis got what she wanted.

Oh and how about this. My Friend was buying Absolute Powerforce Booster Packs and another Guy wanted to Buy one as well. So my friend bought 3 and he wanted to get a 4th one but he said to the other Guy here you Buy this One and the Guy bought it and from it he pulled an XX-Saber Emmersblade. Fortunately i managed to trade it with him for a Brionac.

Archived