Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have two awesome pulls,

1. I got a Black Rose Tin I got the tin card and then pulled an ultimite rare brd again.

2. I got a pack of Tactical Evolution like the day it came out and pulled a Ghostly Rare Rainbow Dragon. :) I call myself lucky>.<

I bought 8 DP: Kaiba's last month. 4 holos in 8.

Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Return from a Different DimensionX2

This month, I bought 12. 3 holos.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon

XYZ Dragon Cannon

Fiend's Sanctuary

I've always had around a 1/3 holo pull chance. My worst pull came when I bought a LON and I had all 9 cards I pulled.

It was a pack like dark beginnings I think. It was the type of pack that put old cards in it and made them easier to find but I got Exodia the forbidden one, blue eyes white dragon, monster reborn(i think) nimble momonga, altar for tribute, and some other cards I can't remember. The most recent pack I've gotten was in I think August. I got Iron chain dragon, psychic commander, red dragon archfiend, il blud, urgent tuning, and I think another psychic card.

i bought a RDA tin for lulz and i pulled Dark Armed and Arm Knight out of the 2 Phantom Darkness packs

i require neither of them' date=' but i still see it as resonable trade bits

[/quote']

lol, I hate pulling things when there gonna' be reprinted.

I bought a Turbo Warrior Tin.

Pulled Ghost Honest and Black Rose Ultra.

I got a Yusei 2 tin and got a Junk Archer. (Obviously the Starlight Road as well)

I got a Shining Darkness Pack and got a Ultimate Rare Chaos King Archfiend.

But what I didn't even get one of in 7 Yusei 2 packs was even one Quickdraw Synchron. I obtained every other common.

I just happened to see some twilight boxes so I bought them for the hell of getting two Honests.

What I didn't expect was a secret rare Dark Armed Dragon.

I think my whole 6 hours wasted on the road driving back and forth today was worth it.

Archived