Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought 3 tin's (2 Turbo Warrior's and Black rose dragon) and got Stardust, Yubel, yubel- terra incarnate,yubel-Ultimate nightmare, Goyo, DAD, JD and a Overdrive teleporter.

Because of that, I'm now pawning everyone I know with my yubel , LS and DAD Decks AND I was already running a psychic deck so overdrive teleporter helped me a lot AND The tins where $2.10 Each! That means I paid $6. 30 for some cards worth at least $100!, But I have to admit, I get some great pull's lately for some reason :):):):)xDxDxDxD

@gabapavich: I've got 34 hamster's lol. I'm not joking. I have 34 xDxDxDxD.

right i got a raging battle tin about a week ago along with 2 packs of Crimson Crisis (I want SKY FIRE)

I pulled

arcanite magician x2

ancient fairy dragon (Super rare not from tin)

Powertool Dragon

a cool psychic super rare

a Synchro - effect tribute 1 face-up monster and inflict 200 life points of damage X the Level of the tributed monster

so for a change thins are going m way

~MK

Alright' date=' this is one for you guys who like to talk about the awesome junk you pull from packs/tins/ect. Keep it in this topic, please. Also, make sure you keep the discussion related to card pulling. [b']As long as it relates back to card pulling and it doesn't get stupid, have fun.[/b] :D

Oh, and if you want to talk about your success with the various pulling methods, you can post it either in here or the stuck topic. Doesn't matter to me.

you should look at a deck i made called Junkyard OTK

This Does not relate to the topic and sounds stupid. icanreportthisrite?

a Synchro - effect tribute 1 face-up monster and inflict 200 life points of damage X the Level of the tributed monster

Derp

That is funking hilarious

I just got 2 Majestic Red dragons from a special edition and 1 was ultimate rare. AWESIUM!!!!

Lucky. I tried to buy a Special Edition, but it was already open, so I traded it for another one (with an intact Darkness Metal Dragon) and all I got was a Zemen the Ape King that I can't run in my deck and The Dragon Dwelling in the Deep...

yesterday i bought 6 packs of Absolute Powerforceand one free (lol) and i pulled:

1st pack-ogre of the sacarlet sorrow

2nd pack- super nimble mega something (i dont remember if it was momonga or another thing)

3rd-saber hole

4th-garlandolf ultimate 1st edition all of them(LOOOOOOLL)

Five Crimson Crisis Booster Packs. This is the best list of pulls I have EVER gotten in my life.

Dark Salvo (Super, but later traded for my friend's secret rare Return Zombie)

Dark Strike Fighter (Super)

Arcanite Magician (Super)

Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode (Ultimate Rare)

Hyper Psychic Blaster/Assault Mode (Ultimate Rare)

I felt incredibly excited, right after.

You shoulda been there...

Archived